WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Black Market
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Black Market is ranked 3,121st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of U7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”|
|2.||The Black Market Nation of Pirates and Smugglers||Compulsory Consumerist State||“http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Black_Market/index.php?”|
|3.||The Jingoistic States of 4L||Father Knows Best State||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|4.||The Rebellious Femdom of Elizabeth Gurley Flynn||Corporate Police State||“100% Rebel, 100% Girl”|
|5.||The Capitalist Paradise Envoy of The BlackMarketCenter||Capitalist Paradise||“Get it here”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of Tortuga y los Paises caribenos||Left-Leaning College State||“Drink up me hearties, yo ho!”|
|7.||The People's Republic of KeeZ||New York Times Democracy||“Listen to the voices”|
- 3 days ago: The Military State of New Zanbia of the region New Egypt proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of KeeZ lost WA Delegate status.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Archi Nation ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Agricultural Society of Applecourt ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Holy Empire of Richard departed this region for Texas.
- 15 days ago: The Holy Empire of Richard arrived from Texas.
- 20 days ago: The Empire of Neolight departed this region for The Silver Isles.
- 28 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cailooooo ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Romani Trail departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 30 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Romani Trail arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
The Black Market Regional Message Board
*doesn't want to play reindeer games*
*more rum, ice cream, cookies, and chocolate*
*breaks open warehouses*
*sips rum, claps*
*grabs flask and jumps on first bus outta town*
Hey guys, you're open for newcomers right?
Welcome! Everybody is welcome here. :D
Thanks for your patronage. We see that our tour through your region comes at a most profitable time. There was quite an influx of purchases for our top of the line cure missiles as well as quite a number of high-tech anti-zombie weaponry. Another prominent item on the list were early warning systems set to zombie-specific physiology. You'll sure be ready for the next infestation!
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!
Thank you for bringing us news from Texas.