WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected 2 years 32 days ago)
Embassies: 10000 Islands, Gay Equality, the Rejected Realms, Gay, Atlantis, North Pacific, The FRA, Caprecia, Liberty Alliance, Yggdrasil, New Warsaw Pact, NeoConfederate States of America, Confederation of Nations, Middle Earth, Texas, and Capitalist Paradise.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Global Right Alliance
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 17,440th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Anti-Zombie Armed Republic of Alex Sawyer||Left-Leaning College State||“Trudy! Get me some more cake!”|
|2.||The Autocracy of Trancedigaeth||Corporate Police State||“Run, if you stumble, you fall”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Storhegersten||Compulsory Consumerist State||“It's not the truth that matters, but victory!”|
|4.||The Republic of Solomon Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Lead is to Serve”|
|5.||The Emporium of Unnatural Beings of Northern Chittowa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Multi Coloured Rainbows of Undeniable Strangeness”|
|6.||The Blue Star Madness of Bucksavage||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you're not down with that I got two words for ya...”|
|7.||The Auric Archon of Dyr Nasad VII||Corporate Police State||“Golden moon”|
|8.||The Supreme Imperial Grand Duchy of Old Zertaxia||Capitalist Paradise||“The truth is for those who seek it.”|
|9.||The Founding States of Global Right Alliance||Corporate Bordello||“http://z11.invisionfree.com/GlobalRightAlliance”|
|10.||The Republic of Jamarina||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom for all creatures”|
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Neorealist Imperium of Emerald-Springs of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Spiritus and Global Right Alliance.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Unified Republic of Capitalem of the region Southeastern Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Commonwealth of King of Heroes Gilgamesh of the region Southeastern Wisconsin withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans of the region Spiritus ordered the closure of its embassy in Global Right Alliance.
- 4 days ago: Lower bowmania ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Finneystan ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Unified Republic of Capitalem of the region Southeastern Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The choir tenebris ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: Isija ceased to exist.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
You could always post a belated congratulatory message on their RMB.
Anyone know why Spiritus wants to close its embassy with us? Were they raided or otherwise disturbed?
Has anyone visited their forum lately or ever. Forum Embassies are a requisite for WFE Embassies.
I went to their foreign embassies forum, and it looks like we have not provided a foreign region update in some months, and so they are withdrawing their embassy due to inactivity. They invite us to apply again for an embassy if we decide to want to be active again in the future.
In a word, inactivity.
Funny how after a decade or more in the game, regions and players just go to sleep.
Hi everyone. I noticed that out of our current 42 member states, only 9 are members of the WA. I'm just curious as to why that may be. Is there any reason not to join the WA, or is it just lack of interest? Also, I know that puppets cannot join the WA, so, is it safe to assume that the GRA has lots of those and not too many unique members?
Some of us are on defensive missions, propping up weak Delegates or attempting liberation's.
I'm not sure that I understand the gameplay of that TBH. How do you logistically actually defend against a raid, or liberate? I'd like to help if I can, but I don't know how. Does that imply moving to the raided region to endorse the native delegate? I see people talking about defending/invading all of the time, but I don't understand it outside of an RP perspective.
Well, was gone for a week in the backwaters of Wales. And suddenly NationStates has changed its looks completely. It is definitely.... interesting.
Anything else happen in while I was gone?