WA Delegate (non-executive): The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven (elected 1 year 183 days ago)
Embassies: 10000 Islands, Gay Equality, the Rejected Realms, Gay, Atlantis, North Pacific, The FRA, Caprecia, Liberty Alliance, Yggdrasil, Canada, New Warsaw Pact, NeoConfederate States of America, Confederation of Nations, Middle Earth, Spiritus, and 3 others.Texas, Capitalist Paradise, and Congress of Independent Nations.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Global Right Alliance
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Global Right Alliance is ranked 3,240th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Not So Holy Red Blue Utopias of Bodegraven||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Veni, Vidi, Consternatus Sum.”|
|2.||The Vast Intellectual Expanse of RantSpot||Left-Leaning College State||“Fighting Idiocy since 2009”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Mexico_IIV||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Remember UI!I see no reason why we should ever forget.”|
|4.||The Blue Star Madness of Bucksavage||Democratic Socialists||“If you're not down with that I got two words for ya...”|
|5.||The Community of Joe Bobs||Left-wing Utopia||“GRA Speaker-First Minister|FRA Vice Chancellor”|
|6.||The Anti-Zombie Armed Republic of Alex Sawyer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Trudy! Get me some more cake!”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Brooteylia||New York Times Democracy||“The King is always right.”|
|8.||The Federation of Imperial Powers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Your country is our future satellite state.”|
|9.||The Once-Free Land of Bad Writers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Buy the ticket, take the ride. Mahalo”|
|10.||The New United Realm of Chin-Chillas||New York Times Democracy||“In Celebration of Peace”|
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Grp1988 arrived from The Pacific.
- 8 hours ago: The Protectorate of Rom And Noodles arrived from Balder.
- 22 hours ago: The Protectorate of Rom And Noodles ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Stinkmeaner departed this region for Austritaria.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Stinkmeaner arrived from Munster.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Republic of Paul Dodsworth arrived from United North America II.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Republic of Lewey Republic departed this region for The New Commonwealth Society.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Republic of Lewey Republic arrived from The Allied Republics.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Allied States of Berdish arrived from The Allied Republics.
- 2 days ago: The Kingdom of Northfieldistan departed this region for 10000 Islands.
Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board
get on the forum and join the GRA defense force
A1? We have sauces, maybe not the same brand, though I think steak is best on its own, just salt and pepper.
@ Unified Earth Government: If you're looking for some role play there's a bunch wanting to start a new one on the forum. :)
steak? yummm. how about lemon and pepper? seems to go well with pork chops :)) and some onions, lots and lots. Go Wanchou, Go! Long live, Wanchou! Long live, GRA! Wansui! Maybe it's time for us to invest on spices! Rosemary, for example :P If land is an issue and climate, maybe we can settle with some economic agreements with more fortunate nations.
See for pork, I like to use Spanish spices, pimenton, paprika, that kind of thing. :)
@Bob yum! all this talk on spices is making me hungry. :)) Sorry, Exsington had me at steak.
I don't mind steak....only thing people mind about when I eat it is that I like it well done.
[GA] AT VOTE: Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"
It depends on the quality of the meat I think, if it's low quality then the more cooked the better, but top quality meat you want rare so you get the full flavour. :)
well done meaning tough and tasteless :(