|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Cross Regional Games of Trecdom2 is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Admiral Kirk with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of public education. Its hard-nosed population of 12.734 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Education receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of SF Command. The average income tax rate is 89%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, notable individuals are granted land and titles, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, and jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trecdom2's national animal is the Targ, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Sto-vo-kor, and its currency is the Federation Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 67 minutes ago
- 97 minutes ago: Trecdom2 was endorsed by The Global Empire of Norlosia.
- 8 hours ago: Trecdom2 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 19 hours ago: Trecdom2 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 hours ago: Trecdom2 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trecdom2, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Trecdom2 was endorsed by The Galactic Muppets of Darth Kermit.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Trecdom2 lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Trecdom2 lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Trecdom2 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 5 days ago: Trecdom2 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".