The Golden Anniversary of Trecdom2 is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Admiral Kirk with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 17.363 billion Trekies are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, with Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Starfleet Command. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Trekie economy, worth a remarkable 1,949 trillion Gold Pressed Latinums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an impressive 112,304 Gold Pressed Latinums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, Admiral Kirk's mistress is the belle at many state balls, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trecdom2's national animal is the Great bird of the Galaxy, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is IDIC.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trecdom2 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- : Trecdom2 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Trecdom2 was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, Admiral Kirk's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Trecdom2 was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, polygamy is legal.
- : Trecdom2 endorsed The Federation of Amandil.