WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Conservative Empire of Illustaria (elected 74 days ago)
Founder: The Realm of GRO II
Embassies: Yggdrasil, Scandinavia, Kittens Sanctuary, Jethnea, The Council of Narnia, Polandia, Philippines, India, New Coalition of Nations, The Imperium of Wumbolia, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, New Warsaw Pact, The Crown Federation of Recon, Nordland, The MT Army, 10000 Islands, and 2 others.Ravencroft, and Commonwealth of Allies.
Construction of embassies with Esperanto Nations has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 19 hours.
Construction of embassies with Eireann has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 7 hours.
Construction of embassies with Schwartzler has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 7 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Valhalla
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Valhalla is ranked 6,333rd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Federation of Naufragos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ceart agus Cóir”|
|2.||The Empire of The Mocha Palace||Left-Leaning College State||“We fly, We are quiet. So please... Shut up”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Propoganda Isle||Capitalizt||“Liberty and Prosperity”|
|4.||The Dominion of Michaelhizt||Libertarian Police State||“There is no point walling off your goods.”|
|5.||The Dolphin's Republic of Artyba||Left-wing Utopia||“Follow your Dreams”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Aalondin||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Liiv oc dawdhi erw thegnar winds.”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Valhalla High School||Left-Leaning College State||“The Orange Nation”|
|8.||The Federated States of Anacasppia||Anarchy||“Potius Mori Quam Foedari”|
|9.||The Liberal Utopia of Chocoloco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Shadow passes, light remains.”|
|10.||The Free Land of Swallenistan||Left-wing Utopia||“Live free or die”|
Regional Poll • What would you do when the zombies strike?
Poll called by The Realm of GRO II
Voting opened 18 hours ago and will close in 1 day 5 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 3 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Revaluation 14 departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- 3 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Revaluation 14 arrived from The Pacific.
- 17 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Billdolf Schwartzler of the region Schwartzler agreed to construct embassies.
- 18 hours ago: The Supiciously Anti-Zombie Land of Main of the region Eireann agreed to construct embassies.
- 18 hours ago: The Realm of GRO II created a new regional poll: "What would you do when the zombies strike?".
- 21 hours ago: The Borderlands of Libertarian Sanctuary arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Realm of GRO II proposed constructing embassies with Eireann.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Realm of GRO II proposed constructing embassies with Schwartzler.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Realm of GRO II agreed to construct embassies with Esperanto Nations.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Free Land of Eastwyvern arrived from The Coalition of Governments.
Valhalla Regional Message Board
Greetings, all! :D
Skål, fellow mead fanciers!
In all my years here never seen us featured :DD
Yep you're right! It was a lucky day! It's the first time either Valhalla or Yggdrasil has been featured. :D
Hello Rebuilt Rome!
Valhalla & The World Tree go to the beach!
Eight athletes from Solskin & Hildr are ready for their adventures.
Sign up for the beach games in the forum thread. All you need to do to participate in the fun is come up with names for your nation's eight athletes. That's it. You will be able to write roleplay posts and post pictures too, but this is optional. See you over on the beach of the lovely islands.
My favourite inspiration for first names:
May I suggest we lock our borders temporarily a day or so before the zombies start coming to prevent zombie raiders from coming in from the outside and giving us problems? We would re-open the borders after the event finishes.
Closing borders will be gud step to prepare in advance..
Good suggestion guys, we could do that.