WA Delegate (non-executive): The Democratic Republic of SteeseFridas (elected 9 days ago)
Founder: The Realm of GRO II
Embassies: Yggdrasil, Scandinavia, Kittens Sanctuary, Jethnea, The Council of Narnia, Polandia, Philippines, India, New Coalition of Nations, The Imperium of Wumbolia, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, New Warsaw Pact, The Crown Federation of Recon, The MT Army, 10000 Islands, Ravencroft, and 8 others.Commonwealth of Allies, Schwartzler, Eireann, Bloodbender Heaven, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Pony Lands, Celtica, and guardians of the world.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Valhalla
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Valhalla is ranked 152nd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Puffy Cute Dictatorship of Oymyakon||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I am the one who arranges the blocks!”|
|2.||The Land Without Rules of Swallenistan||Left-Leaning College State||“Live free or die”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Bjornstrander||Left-wing Utopia||“For freedom”|
|4.||The Dominion of Michaelhizt||Left-Leaning College State||“There is no point walling off your goods.”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Gabe Georgian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ACHTUNG !!!”|
|6.||The Matriarchy of Snowbenton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If It's Worth Having, It's Worth Killing For”|
|7.||The Empire of Shastravarta||Democratic Socialists||“Unite The World Under Reign Of The Supreme Civilization”|
|8.||The Democratic States of Insomniopia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Why sleep when you can just stay awake forever”|
|9.||The Liberal Utopia of Chocoloco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Shadow passes, light remains.”|
|10.||The Federation of Naufragos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ceart agus Cóir”|
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Kurtzland arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Etsari ceased to exist.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Wyvern Founder of the region Wyvern proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Terraheim departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 4 days ago: The Holy Empire of Diametralen arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of Idyllr departed this region for Werewolves of the Flame.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of The Divine Power of Religion was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 8 days ago: The Holy Empire of Pay phone departed this region for The United Federation of Planets.
- 9 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
Valhalla Regional Message Board
nyaa!! We are number one in teh region! This makes us feel warm and fuzzy. However some meanie got my flag deleted D:< Our military will hunt this person down and tickle them...TO DEATH!!!
SteeseFridas is the new delegate? o_o
Would you like to introduce yourself so we get to know you?
Yeah intrusive is the word to describe it. Hello valhalla!
I was going to say something.. but I am sleepy..
Tadaa! The first of this year's tennis tournaments starts today.
You can read the events unfolding in the thread on The W.A.S.P. CUP.
Commentary by participants is being posted in The Lost Comet Pub.
Esteemed members of Valhalla, feel free to check out the sports roleplay events of the Cross Regional Games and see if they catch your interest. :)
If you would like to be part of the tennis tournaments this year, you will be able to. According to our host, Herzil, a second signup opportunity will be granted for the tennis season right after The W.A.S.P CUP. The duration for the second signup will be for the entire month of February.
Good luck to all the brave tennis players! The weather forecast is feathered clouds but warm.
Random *Mikuru BEAM*
*hides from that scary winged thing*
Majority voted against Repeal "Liberate Mountains to the East" .
But our region voted 8to 2, for the legislation
Regional dinner table talk..?
I think that would be nice.