WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Grellania (elected )
Founder: The Free Land of The IDU
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in International Democratic Union
Nations ranked highly have very low levels of crime, given the population.
As a region, International Democratic Union is ranked 7,950th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Lusophonic Disappointment of Sciongrad||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Scion, we trust.”|
|2.||The Divine Republic of Sanctaria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dura Lex Sed Lex”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Arthuriana||Left-wing Utopia||“We face the horizon, everywhere we go”|
|4.||The Republic of Bopyland||Left-wing Utopia||“For Peace, Progress and Equality”|
|5.||The Republic of Drynwnn||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I wonder what happens if we...”|
|6.||The Free Democratic State of Arglorand||Left-wing Utopia||“Glory to Arglorand! Glory to its heroes!”|
|7.||The Republic of The Coalition of Canadian Remnants||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Wardens of the Arctic wind”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Boricuastan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You got a problem with that?!”|
|9.||The Portuguese Republic of Trive 39||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stand up again, the splendourous nation of Portugal”|
|10.||The Community of Jeweled Rainbow||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Through learning, into the golden dreams”|
Last poll: “What is your nation's currency backed by?”
- : Sainterre ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ghoringan of the region Beacon withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Republic federation ceased to exist.
- : The State of Alilham of the region Alilham Kingdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of The IDU removed regional password protection.
- : The Free Land of The IDU appointed The Empire of Grellania as Regional Administrator with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in International Democratic Union.
- : The Free Land of The IDU removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate The Empire of Grellania in International Democratic Union.
- : The People's Republic of Newmerland of the region The Republic of Cats proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ghoringan of the region Beacon proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of The Territories of Far-Lands of the region Western Americas proposed constructing embassies.
International Democratic Union Regional Message Board
I am almost caught up in RL. Last weekend's surprises left me and Lieb very tired the last couple of days.
We are always tired after we spend some days out of home. I know how it feels ^_^
The Coldbar, contrary to the "bar" bit, isn't a bar or backed by bars. It's a fiat currency.
Sorry for the late post, but I wanted to say that I think it's wicked cool that you participated in the caucus, Grosse! It must have been exciting to have been a part of such a close race! I was hoping for Bernie Sanders to pull through in the end, but that's what makes the primary season so exciting, I suppose.
The pheasant is probably found in northern Malabra too, unless that nation's owner objects, and the Cerulean Hoverbird could be there.
Grosseschnauzer, do you want any species? The ranges for both the Fishing Owl [which actually takes more water-birds than it does fish, but never mind...] and the Kelp Grouse, at least, could easily extend down from the Northlands & Old Ceorana into your coastal areas. Oh, and so could the range for a 'Marine Kingfisher' species which I didn't include in that earlier list...
"Rise Of The Planet Of The Guests Revisited"
Oh god. Why.
Give me the linkURL to the current map; I've no idea where the schnauzerlands were most recently placed. And if there's any showing the spieces range for the birds, that would help. (I probably am going to include the white head bald eagle and the purple eagle as one of ours (in tribute to the resurgence of the American bald eagle throughout the continental U.S. even in urban environments), the cardinal, and a few others once I have a chance to THINK about it.
Following new legislation in Trive 38, protest songs are the nation's de facto anthems.
Appropiate, since I ended up installing communism in my country; good it'll be over soon.
8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trive 38, the government has returned all business to private ownership.