WA Delegate: The Commonwealth of Lumeau (elected 164 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of The IDU
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in International Democratic Union
As a region, International Democratic Union is ranked 324th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Free Bears of Bears Armed||Anarchy||“Do we WHAT in the woods?”|
|2.||The Democratic Federation of Kinderliebstadt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty Equality Justice Security”|
|3.||The Free Land of The Ursine Northlands||Anarchy||“On Land and Sea, The Bears are Free!”|
|4.||The Sibylline Zeugmatic Syzygy of The Dark Star Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I could be anything, nothing, whatever, oh well”|
|5.||The Community of Any Schnauzer||Corporate Bordello||“Liberty Justice Equality Security”|
|6.||The Kingdom of La belle France||Corporate Police State||“L'Etat c'est moi”|
|7.||The Dominion of Defaultdom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mottomottomotto”|
|8.||The Sovereign Principality of Roumberre||Capitalist Paradise||“D'Ursini have, D'Ursini hold.”|
|9.||The Principality of Mindlesheim||Capitalist Paradise||“There's Some Corner Of A Foreign Field”|
|10.||The Democratic Republic of Himazzazz||Capitalist Paradise||“Money, money, money”|
- 10 hours ago: The Federation of Alexandria Hamiltonia of the region Palblania proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Sainterre arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Republic of Kry2 departed this region for Somstratzkan Overseas Territories.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Republic of Kry2 arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Slu envoy to the idu ceased to exist.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Federation of Chinvania of the region NS Infrastructure Investment Bank proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The Eastern Union of Holt departed this region for The Halls of the WA.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The Eastern Union of Holt arrived from The North Pacific.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Great Bellium arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The United Realm of Welskerland departed this region for Eoclivion.
International Democratic Union Regional Message Board
I've just checked, and this nation was not amongst those affected by the data leak.
“Hrarroom!” ( = “Greetings”), and a hearty "Welcome to the IDU", for The Republic of The Andromedan Islands.
*(sends over a gift basket of this nation's produce, including a large jar of high-quality honey and a large bottle of high-quality maple syrup as well as assorted fruits and nuts)*
A recent discussion in the ‘Issues’ forum reminded me that this region possesses a biological resource about which some of you might previously have been unaware.
Ceoranan Oranges, which were already being cultivated in Ceorana before the old government there collapsed and the Bears (OOC: with Ceo’s consent) established a protectorate over part of that country, thrive outdoors in noticeably cooler climates than any RL variety of Orange requires. If any other nation here is interested then I’m sure that there would be seedlings available….
This nation's campaign to become recognised as Most Cultured in all the worlds of NS continues successfully. We're now up to 350th on the list, with a rating of 247 on the Snufflebottom-Wiggendum Pentatonic Scale, as compared to 427th & 221 when the rankings were last compared back on the 6th of October last year.
(Mind you, the current #1 on the list, The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare, is rated at 1'027 on that scale which is going to take quite an effort to beat...)
I'm at negative 7 on the same scale. That can't be good.
Then again we are known as the Kennyites' "surly, drunken second cousins," so it's not very surprising, either.
However, didn't the Kennyites score rather (surprisingly?) well on that ranking themselves?
*(sends over a gift basket of Bears Armed’s produce, including a large jar of high-quality honey and a large bottle of high-quality maple syrup as well as assorted fruits and nuts, for each of those nations' national governments)*
Hrarroom to you too. That jar of honey will certainly taste awesome with my high-quality cheese!
*(sends back freshly harvested trouts and some filet stakes from our best cows)*