WA Delegate: The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission (elected 65 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of The IDU
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in International Democratic Union
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, International Democratic Union is ranked 2,475th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Eenen||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We Stand United”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Toumba||Left-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
|3.||The Free Bears of Bears Armed||Anarchy||“Do we WHAT in the woods?”|
|4.||The Lusophonic Disappointment of Sciongrad||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Scion, we trust.”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Arthuriana||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We face the horizon, everywhere we go”|
|6.||The Free Democratic State of Arglorand||Left-wing Utopia||“Glory to Arglorand! Glory to its heroes!”|
|7.||The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Talk softly, but carry a singlestick”|
|8.||The Divine Republic of Sanctaria||Democratic Socialists||“Dura Lex Sed Lex”|
|9.||The Sea Nomads of Bellapax||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forever Sailing, Forever Free”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of New Cleveland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Stop for a pee, stay for a lifetime.”|
- 6 days ago: The Democratic Union of Atelosia arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 9 days ago: The Intergalactic Dominion of The United Sovereignty of Moyeria of the region The Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Merely Acting departed this region for Radioactive Desert.
- 16 days ago: The Kingdom of Arkhotis of the region European Free Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers departed this region for Ormon.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between Osiris and International Democratic Union.
- 19 days ago: The Democratic Union of Atelosia departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 22 days ago: The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission agreed to construct embassies with Osiris.
- 24 days ago: The Phab Pharaoh of Cormac A Stark of the region Osiris proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Ruda departed this region for The Union of Greater Asia.
International Democratic Union Regional Message Board
I don't know.
Not particularly impressed with the current crop of SC proposals, neither...
Didn't even bother to vote on the last one..
Definitely FOR the most recent SC resolution. And to think that little more than five years ago, a WA proposal to hijack a region's password (for whatever stupid reason) wasn't even possible!...
I don't see any reason to liberate a region without a password block. Also, I do not remember there ever being a time when the Black riders was a "peaceful region". Honestly, I think Chester Pearson is screwing with us again. Anyways, our nation vote goes for a very prominent AGAINST.
Agreed. I'll vote as the region requires, of course, but would prefer that to be "Against".
Welcome home, Atelosia.
The votes cast by members of this region on the SC proposal to "Liberate The Black Riders' were 0 'For' vs 4 'Against', with 13 hours left to go. I have therefore added my own vote to the 'Against' side.
I recommend an 'Against' vote for the next SC proposal in the queue, 'Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"', too: In my opinion there's too high a risk that if thsi looks like passing then of the region in question (whose native delegate has only 2 endorsements at present) would get seized by raiders shortly before it would become passwordable again.
(Rejoined the WA.)
I'm mildly opposed to the upcoming debris proposal but will abstain as I wasn't active enough during its drafting. I was planning on opposing the nuclear thingy as too mild, but the whole snafu with its deletion is so hilarious I may support it now just because.
Our League of Liberty has voted FOR "Debris Removal", with the vote after deliberation coming to 39-11.
When it comes to "Liberate Liberal Haven", the League voted AGAINST with 22-28.
We would recommend everyone vote FOR Debris Removal.
I vote FOR Debris Prevention as well, if my vote means anything.
Changing my vote to FOR. I honestly can't believe we're allied with TNP.