WA Delegate: The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission (elected 40 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of The IDU
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in International Democratic Union
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, International Democratic Union is ranked 2,458th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Free Bears of Bears Armed||Anarchy||“Do we WHAT in the woods?”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Toumba||Left-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
|3.||The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Talk softly, but carry a singlestick”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Eenen||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We Stand United”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Arthuriana||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We face the horizon, everywhere we go”|
|6.||The Empire of Grellania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Honor, Liberty, Order, Justice, Choice.”|
|7.||The Republic of Valendia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto ”|
|8.||The Divine Republic of Sanctaria||Democratic Socialists||“Dura Lex Sed Lex”|
|9.||The Lusophonic Disappointment of Sciongrad||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Scion, we trust.”|
|10.||The Free Democratic State of Arglorand||Left-wing Utopia||“Glory to Arglorand! Glory to its heroes!”|
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Ruda departed this region for The Union of Greater Asia.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers arrived from The North Pacific.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Republic of Adrib ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Democratic Union of Elesya arrived from The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Regal Beagles ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Fenced-In Area of Vladovaskia departed this region for Commonwealth of Free Nations.
- 10 days ago: The Fenced-In Area of Vladovaskia arrived from The Versutian Federation.
- 12 days ago: The United Socialist States of Community of free peoples of the region United Sovereign Republics Of Acuder proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Ruda arrived from NationStates.
- 13 days ago: The Red Revolutionary State of Strong Communists of the region Revolutionary Communist Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
International Democratic Union Regional Message Board
I am The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers, the writer of the defeated 'Fertile Farmland Protection' resolution. In my campaign, I met Sciongrad, and he convinced me to move here. Just a bit about me, I have no passed resolutions, but I have written two that were defeated, 'Fertile Farmland Protection' and the original 'Commend McMasterdonia' (Com. McM. was written under another account). Like I said, both were defeated pretty badly, and I really think I need a mentor. Sciongrad says he will help me redraft FFP and I appreciate that. I moved here because you guys are a collection of the greatest proposal writers, and I want to be like you guys.
“Hrarroom!” ( = “Greetings”), and a hearty "Welcome to the IDU", for The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers.
*(sends over a gift basket of Bears Armed’s produce, including a large jar of high-quality honey and a large bottle of high-quality maple syrup as well as assorted fruits and nuts)*
Following the ratification of that WA treaty, the job of IDU Ambassador to WALL (and, for technical reasons due to that treaty's wording, 'Minister for WA Affairs') has been given to our current Foreign Minister The Dark Star Republic.
As usual with appointments made by me, anybody who disagrees has one week in which to propose (and get somebody else here to second) a call for a vote of no confidence.
I chose TDSR rather than Sanctaria or Sciongrad for this role, despite the fact that both of those other two already have stronger ties to TNP which is one of the treaty's other initial members, specifically because TDSR doesn't have those ties and there is therefore less chance than there would be with either of the others for even a "perceived" risk of 'conflict of interest' situations arising.
Except that he's openly hostile with two of the other signatories.
That was way over my head, but ok. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Number 5 on the rankings
#77 for us! Woo! Less guns, more stabbings.
*shank shank shank*
Hmm, #88... Not pacifist enough! >:l
I assume the vice delegate needs to be WA? If not I would gladly accede to the post. But I doubt that would be the case. :P
Welcome to the fold, Luxembourgers. Are you actually from Luxembourg, or are you just a fan?
Hmm, #2... Too pacifistic! >:l
I'm just a fan