WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Kittens Sanctuary
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Kittens Sanctuary is ranked 4,422nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The Texas Goddess and Ruler of Cyber Space”|
|2.||The Cats of Queen Beruthiel||Iron Fist Consumerists||“...surer of finding the way home in a blind night...”|
|3.||The Serene Catdom of Claw the Cat||Corrupt Dictatorship||“retired”|
|4.||The Kewl Kats of Plague Kittens||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oh Hai! Waz u goin 2 eat dat?”|
|5.||The Most Serene Matriarchy of The Samurai Kittens||Compulsory Consumerist State||“If a cat washes its face and ears, it will rain.”|
|6.||The Dominion of KS||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ruled by the Deathwood”|
- 6 days ago: The Serene Catdom of Claw the Cat arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 9 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens altered the region's flag.
- 9 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens established the region's flag.
- 9 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: The Goddess Relief Office of Anime Daisuki departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 9 days ago: The Goddess Relief Office of Anime Daisuki arrived from Philosophy 115.
- 12 days ago: The Fiefdom of Wiwy lost WA Delegate status.
- 12 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 12 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of Waqu5 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Kittens Sanctuary Regional Message Board
Hello, Kittens! We've brought you bandanas! If you roll them tightly, they're like yarn, or you can leave them unfurled and use them as blankets. They also make festive bows.
I bring you the "Hallmarks of Felinity"
*drops off some fresh fish for the Kittens*
hi Kittens! I see invaders have been up to no good here. :(
Here's a copy of the old WFE from internet archives:
"[color=purple]A quiet and peacefull place where Kittens can rest and play. Any that are in need of a peacefull and quite place to rest and relax are welcome here.[/color]
http://httpcatnipcorners.proboards.com/ our off-site board
October 17: Freedom from Humans Day."
thankyou to all who has helped me to get the flag and the wf back. I will twek it later to make it as it was.
*Like the warm and fuzzy visits.*
*Hide under a blanket, only shining eyes visible from the dark blanket fort.*
I bring you the next "Hallmark of Felinity"
Brings fresh food, including fish heads, milk and hugs for the kitties.