WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected 254 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Canada
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Canada is ranked 16,720th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of 7O||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The road to success is always under construction.”|
|2.||The Northern Shores of Lutsen||Right-wing Utopia||“Krig og Villmark”|
|3.||The Mediocrity of Unthinking Conformity||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Do as you are told.”|
|4.||The Royal Maritime Union of New Vinland||Left-Leaning College State||“L'étoile du nord est toujours fidèle.”|
|5.||The Familial Spirits of of Devil Heart||Democratic Socialists||“^ devil may care ^”|
|6.||The Ravenous Maneaters of Liarg||Democratic Socialists||“When I was your size, I was twice your size.”|
|7.||The Narco-regency of Grater Floriduh||Corporate Police State||“Because shet here always gets weird”|
|8.||The Republic of Chainsaw Men||Father Knows Best State||“I'm a lumberjack!”|
|9.||The Dominion of Miramichi||Capitalist Paradise||“Spem reduxit.”|
|10.||The England Ambassador of Bogans and Boozers III||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“New Music Here - soundcloud.com/algy-nimouche”|
- 11 hours ago: The Celestial Realm of Goddess Relief Office departed this region for Valhalla.
- 11 hours ago: The Royals of Ucancallmequeenbee departed this region for Ucancallmequeenbee.
- 22 hours ago: Aideneatsassforever and ever departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 22 hours ago: Aideneatsassforever and ever arrived from Wysteria.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Democratic Nation of Kartok departed this region for Sanctum.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Armed Republic of The United States Military of the region United States Military proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Federation of Monos of the region The Commonwealth of Independent Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Celestial Realm of Goddess Relief Office arrived from Valhalla.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Hnng arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Empire of Arctic Information Services departed this region for Baffin Island.
Canada Regional Message Board
I am not an insomniac, but always find it difficult to settle at the end of the day. Reading an interesting - but not too interesting - novel always helps. If I don't go to sleep at least I am having fun snuggling up in bed. I don't drink actual tea after noon. A warm drink of Rooibos or such like before bed is a nice routine. Here at this time of year I also make a hottie for my poor cold toes. Camomile tea is recommended by many, but I find it upsets my allergies. Sneezing and wheezing is not conducive to sleep.
And from the land of St Dommy the Dog, I should also say I have my old dog at my feet sharing the sunlight when I sit in my study drinking my morning beverage.
Our ambassador told me there's a big discussion on tea drinking in Canada, so I thought, how could they organize a tea debate without inviting me? I had to come!!
*arrrives in a tea-shaped car*
Oh and everyone in Canada is welcome to have a drink in my tea club! page=dispatch/id=328536
Tama-chan awaits! *meow*
I love Canada! All I can say is JTF2 sees stuff that would make SEAL Team 6 wet their pants!
Yummy doughnuts! But now what will I do with the airdropped ton of Parle-G biscuits!
The jury is still out on what are the best snacks to accompany tea! Doughnuts (or donuts for the US folks) is certainly a great choice when tea is drank plain. A similar case exists in the Orient, for example, the Japanese like to eat red bean mochi when drinking green tea. The bitterness of tea and the sweetness of the snack makes the perfect pair.
It is more complicated for English tea since Westerners like to add sugar or milk to their tea. What are your preferences? I know even within Continental USA there are regional differences. In the North, if you go to a McDonalds and ordered Ice-tea, it comes without sugar. If you head south, it comes with sugar.
Thank you, ma'am.
I don't usually have anything with tea. I just drink it on its own. I don't know, guess I like the full impact of the flavour and feel it's its own reward.
Post by Aideneatsassforever and ever suppressed by a moderator.
I've just polished off my second mug of tea this morning. The first mug was a Ceylon/Darjeeling blend. The second was Versailles Earl Grey - An Earl Grey/lavender blend with a whisp of vanilla.
There is nothing in this world that is more soul satisfying than a hot mug of tea on a cold and rainy day!
Had a warm toasted bagel slathered with honey-pecan cream cheese with my tea - Heaven!