WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected 2 years 68 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Canada
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Canada is ranked 1,385th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Slightly Oppressive Republic of SLAM-ER||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Resistance is futile.”|
|2.||The Funhouse of Esselldee||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“K.I.S.S.”|
|3.||The Soviet Socialist States of The Unionized Stoners||New York Times Democracy||“All Your Base Are Belong To Us!”|
|4.||The Lux Aeterna of Lidyn||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Establish the context before you start speaking!”|
|5.||The Dominion of Henry Green||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“What's your birthday?”|
|6.||The Democratic Socialist State of Ambrok||Left-Leaning College State||“Many, As One”|
|7.||The Desert People of Mirahge||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The aim is to control everything”|
|8.||The Federation of Vancili||Democratic Socialists||“Strive to success”|
|9.||The Militaristic Republic of Kiljarit||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ummm.....We'll think of one later”|
|10.||The Will of The Willing||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Grasping our flag, the people march”|
- 5 hours ago: The Fluctuating Activity of Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula ceased to exist.
- 10 hours ago: The Mediocrity of Unthinking Conformity arrived from Lazarus.
- 18 hours ago: The The Free State of Ellsmeraland arrived from Lazarus.
- 19 hours ago: The Republic of Curoda departed this region for Curodia.
- 20 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Manny Moses arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Sultanate of Asiatic Celts arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Greatest Vietnam ceased to exist.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Mediocrity of Unthinking Conformity ceased to exist.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Community of The Uberbensch ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Allied States of Annoying Nasal Drip departed this region for NationStates.
Canada Regional Message Board
Quail, or Chicken?
A well known Zedalan criminal has escaped the United Kingdom Of Zedale. He may be in this area.
If any Canadian residents want to sign up for the Wysterian Summer games, please do so quickly - registration is about to close.
All that is required is a list of athletes for each of the events.
And in case the link doesn't work for you, feel free to send me a telegram with your nation's athletes for each of the following events:
(each event must have an athlete or team - you can't leave any blank)
Sprint single athlete
Steeplechase single athlete
Loveboat Race two athletes or a team name
Kayak single athlete
Barrel single athlete
Synchronized Diving two athletes or team name
Boxing single athlete
Gymnastic single athlete
Modern Pentathalon single athlete
BossaBall Team name
Entries due by July 24th
Is he carrying a chicken or an egg? Is he attempting to cross a road?
Uh....im sorry but....he is already a property of Rhuztovkia. Also there's no way we can give him back because every gulag worker is "important". *evil laugh*
Of course. Didn't a job mining gold at Kolyma also include a cruise and a winter holiday on the coast?
The Signups are now Officially closed with 81 nations who signed up
Coming the 29th of July, 2 Threads will be opened in the Cross Regional Games Directory: One will be called "Observers Seats", The Other one "Summer Games Events"
The Mingling, comments, and Role Playing if you wish, will be done on the Observers Seats
The Score sheets along with the Descriptions of each event will be posted inside the The "Summer Games events" thread.
The only thread where you are allowed to post is The Observers Seats (The Score Sheets should remain clean of comments)
Two Days will be given for each event (starting the 30th with Sprint 100m).
The idea is that in those 2 days circling each event - you will be able to bring your cheers for your athletes + mingling + showing aggravation and annoyance over judges ruling or other teams actions.
Another reason for the 2 days, is that not all of us are living in the same time zone.
Winners in an event are usually advertized in 3 ways:
1. The Score sheet aka "Summer Games Events" thread.
2. Wysteria RMB.
3. A Personal Telegram to the winning nation.