WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected )
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Canada
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Canada is ranked 1,939th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Soviet Socialist States of The Unionized Stoners||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“All Your Base Are Belong To Us!”|
|2.||The Great Kingdom of Sulzland||Iron Fist Socialists||“Intelligentia Regit Omnes”|
|3.||The United Soviet States of Rushink Vaters||Democratic Socialists||“Stupidity is Illegal”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of -Z||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Make each day your masterpiece.”|
|5.||The Dominion of The Dommy Nation||Democratic Socialists||“Amor Christi Et Domi Congregavit Nos In Unum ”|
|6.||The True Republic of The Band of the Hand||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Kneel to Truth, Follow Beauty, Obey Only Love!”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of The Footed Fish||Father Knows Best State||“Evolution Through God”|
|8.||The Dominion of The Chris Brotherhood||Father Knows Best State||“Trust in The Chris; The Chris is Good”|
|9.||The Slightly Oppressive Republic of SLAM-ER||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Resistance is futile.”|
|10.||The Dominion of Henry Green||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“What's your birthday?”|
- : The Community of Saint Johnathon arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Masstrue arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- : The Lovable nation of Shvarcvald departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- : The Community of MontrealAir departed this region for Commonwealth of Diverse Nations.
- : The Community of MontrealAir arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Best Laid Plans of Barrarabian Butlers ceased to exist.
- : The Lovable nation of Shvarcvald arrived from Sunalaya.
- : The Democratic Republic of Moose and Meese arrived from The Pacific.
- : Turrican ceased to exist.
- : The Pubs of Parkplace created a new regional poll: "Which athlete will be Canada's hero(ine) at Beijing?".
Canada Regional Message Board
Glad to help :)
You can also join the World Assembly. That will give you a vote in resolutions before the General Assembly and the Security council. (Each has a 4 day voting cycle). It also allows you to endorse and be endorsed by other nations in the region. Endorsements increase the rate at which you gain influence, although it takes a long time to become anything more than a minnow. (Please do not go over half of the number of endorsements held by our delegate The Pubs of Parkplace without discussion.)
Even without joining the WA, citizens are entitled to vote on the forum as to how our regional vote should be cast for GA and SC resolutions.
I'm voting Shawn Barber for Canada's hero at Beijing.
I honestly don't know enough to vote. Some reading required...
Are there any people here who watch Steven Universe maybe?
Hello Shvarcvald, welcome to Canada, and you too Moose and Meese.
Shvarcvald, I don't believe we get Steven Universe where I come from.
^ Same here. (Or not here as the case appears to be.)
Thanks Almonaster, but this link isn't working either