WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected )
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Canada
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Canada is ranked 15,606th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Republic of Jamesburgh||Democratic Socialists||“Fiat justitia, ruat coelum”|
|2.||The Holy Kingdom of Ritzistan||Democratic Socialists||“Ad astra - To the stars”|
|3.||The Colony of Wendelstan||Democratic Socialists||“Variorum - Of various people”|
|4.||The Ford Nation of Rob Ford Nation||Corporate Police State||“Saving The Taxpayers Money”|
|5.||The Colony of New Kylynd||New York Times Democracy||“Whatever Old Kylynd Says Goes”|
|6.||The Allied States of Orthus Mundus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Videre oportet lucem ex tenebris”|
|7.||The Elements of Celestial Maple||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't Pee on my leg and Tell me its Raining”|
|8.||The New Iron State of Jarodl||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Strength to Strength”|
|9.||The Illustriously Shiny Embassy of Wysterian Ambassadors||New York Times Democracy||“Representing our Green and Pleasant Region to the World”|
|10.||The Free Land of Normathilda||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In God, Freedom!”|
Poll called by The Pubs of Parkplace
Voting opened 3 days 9 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Republic of Ignorance is Bliss departed this region for Europeia.
- : The Republic of Ignorance is Bliss arrived from International Northwestern Union.
- : The Glorious People's Republic of Orbolistan of the region Ingsoc withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of The Allied Provinces of Canada departed this region for WACP.
- : The Druidic Council of Nemetonia departed this region for The Frontier.
- : The Republic of Casual Tourettes of the region Ingsoc proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Dominion of Ellsmeraland arrived from Osiris.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Bonain arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of The Pennsylvania arrived from United States of America.
- : The Empire of Immortal One departed this region for Australia.
Canada Regional Message Board
Let's go Flyers amirite?
I'm voting for the Liberals. Justin Trudeau is a breath of fresh air and currently has the best chance to rid this country of the corrupt Conservatives who have been in power for far too long. However, I highly recommend strategic voting. Vote for whoever has the best chance of beating the Conservative in your riding.
Don't Joke about that.
Rob Ford for PM!
If not, I'll happily accept a Senate appointment.
On balance, I think I'd vote Liberal. The NDP have swung to the centre, but I think it's electioneering. I don't trust Mulcair and Harper even less so. The Conservatives are corrupt and, for all the Liberals are somewhat lacklustre and unimaginative, Trudeau is by far - IMHO - the best of the three 'main' leaders.
Edit: I do not have a vote.
I don't have a vote, but looking at the party platforms I am a bit torn between NDP, Liberals (and perhaps Greens). Can't comment on leaders as I feel uninformed, same with how much parties mean what they say. Here in Australia I usually try to vote for any local woman independent (who is not especially crazy) just because I think we need more woman in parliament, I don't like the major parties and I live in such a safe seat it really doesn't matter how I vote.
Best season ever for Edmonton. Not a single jersey thrown onto the ice! McJesus will bring us to the promised land!
Eichel 1 mcdavid 0