WA Delegate (non-executive): The Commonwealth of Wesland (elected 17 days ago)
Founder: The Eudaemonium of Dr George
Embassies: Ulthar, The United States of Europe, Forest, Futaba Aoi, Circle of Badularity, desert, Scandinavia, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Ascendancy, Equinox, Haiku, Free States of Gaia, The Bad Place, Nudist Dreamland, 10000 Islands, Free Thought, and 37 others.Gay, Kittens Sanctuary, A Liberal Haven, New Europe, California, The Exodus, Democrats, Argentina, Israel, India, The Respected Realms, Atheist Empire, New Coalition of Nations, The House at Pooh Corner, Star Trek, Hippy Haven, The Maritimes, United States of America, the West Pacific, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Secularia, Globalis Politica, Deutschland, Merry Christmas, Coffee House, The Darwin Allied Republics, the greenlands, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, New York, The SOP, Lower Canada, Land of Israel, Gay Equality, Interstellar Union, The Local Supermarket, Spectrasonic, and Groland.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Philosophy 115
As a region, Philosophy 115 is ranked 17,069th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Corporate Dictatorship of Postapocalyptic Terror||Capitalist Paradise||“Arisen from ruins - Into an era of Glory!”|
|2.||The Snow Crash Dystopia of Anarchocapitalistan||Anarchy||“ No State '' No God '' No Leader '' No Law”|
|3.||The Pale Blue Dot of Terra Amore||Anarchy||“It's a fiendish thingy!”|
|4.||The Discoverian Capitalist State of Veritaria||Capitalist Paradise||“The Truth Is In Here...”|
|5.||The Holy Roman Empire of Arcimboldo||Anarchy||“♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜ ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ ♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙ ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖”|
|6.||The Fiercely Independent Peoples of Apertior||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Man has to awaken to wonder — and so perhaps do peoples”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Rats of New York City||Moralistic Democracy||“Please do not feed the alligators.”|
|8.||The Holy Red Empire of Racers of Hoosier Daddies||Anarchy||“VROOM!”|
|9.||The Embassy of Love-Sick Puppies of West-Ulfingen||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Following Archie, hoping for a leash.”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of Mordor City||Anarchy||“No religion here!”|
- 63 minutes ago: The Buffalo Ranch Potato Chips of Saleiri ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Wild Horde V arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The NS addicts of Nicer potlimitomaha of the region The UN of NationStates aborted construction of embassies with Philosophy 115.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The NS addicts of Nicer potlimitomaha of the region The UN of NationStates agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Eudaemonium of Dr George proposed constructing embassies with The UN of NationStates.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Eudaemonium of Dr George composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Eudaemonium of Dr George canceled the region's Welcome Telegram.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Corporate Dictatorship of Postapocalyptic Terror arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Colony of Rats of New York arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for Puppet Park.
Philosophy 115 Regional Message Board
*snatching up all the goodies, drags them into the sewer*
*joins rat brother in sewer*
“Arisen from ruins - Into an era of Glory!” - again!
Happy holidays everyone!
Wsoke up this morning and found choccies and jelly beans in my bed. Do you suppose they're lethal?
Welcome to P115, The Corporate Dictatorship of Postapocalyptic Terror!
Sean Bean--knowing you, they probably. You're SURE they're jelly beans, right? ;)
Largest Agricultural Sector
top 1000: Postapocalyptic Terror (look out, Anarch!)
bottom 100: NONNY
bottom 1000: NW Hell, Superior Intelligence
What did your partner say about this chocolate and jelly infused delight? Get a dog to sleep on the bed with you, this way you shall wake up without the sweets staining your sheets! I should write for Good Housekeeping.
Thanks for the advice, Dr. George and Telgan.
I should probably not accept gifts from talking bears. Probably shouldn't sleep with them either.
Although it looks unlikely to pass, I have voted for "World University for Peace" as I favor initiatives for both peace and education. I have also voted for "Commend 1 Infinite Loop" since it looks like a reasonably deserving nation (and I would feel wrong voting against a holy hippopotamus).
The Wild Horde V has arrived! Commencing mission. Consider us the Beastkin Imperial Conglomerate of Langor's ambassador.
"World University for Peace" was defeated 6,380 votes to 4,459. Commend 1 Infinite Loop was passed 7,424 votes to 2,201.
I have voted against both resolutions. Reproductive freedoms are, in my opinion, a good thing. In regards to the SC resolution, I don't see it as a big deal but I prefer to let the memento stand.