WA Delegate (non-executive): The Nifty Fraternity of Retired WerePenguins (elected 185 days ago)
Embassies: Antarctica, Texas, That Place Over There, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, the West Pacific, Gatesville Inc, Gay, Malibu Islands, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Galts Gulch, Western Atlantic, Final Fantasy, Catena, International Democratic Union, the Land of Power, and 3 others.The Realm of Hibernia, Lavinium, and The Halls of the WA.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-General Assembly, NSwiki, Libertarian, Anti-Security Council, Capitalist, Large, Free Trade, Snarky, and 5 others.No SC Campaigning, Role Player, Multi-Species, Southern, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Antarctic Oasis
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Antarctic Oasis is ranked 1,479th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Flaming Pirates of Bloodstone Kay||Corporate Police State||“Burn baby, burn. No seriously, set babies on fire.”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Omigodtheykilledkenny||Capitalizt||“You bastards!”|
|3.||The Imperial Chiefdom of Krioval||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Valiyos, be Strong!”|
|4.||The Evil Conservative Empire of The Palentine||Capitalizt||“WWHDD...What Would His Dooziness Do?”|
|5.||The Corrupt Penguin Conglomerate of South Jenstown||Anarchy||“A journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very badly”|
|6.||The Holy Cosmic Bureaucracy of Allech-Atreus||Father Knows Best State||“That's Not My Department.”|
|7.||The Unspeakably EVIL Skulldom of Murray the Evil Skull||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“True Evil need no arms,Mortal!”|
|8.||The DENHawk Extraordinaire of Mallorea and Riva||Compulsory Consumerist State||“So I can type whatever I want here?”|
|9.||The Yard-Farming Stunt Drivers of Newbomb Turk||Anarchy||“Gentlemen, Let's Spike The Punch”|
|10.||The Limited Liability Company of WhaleCo Global LLC||Capitalist Paradise||“Whale - It's What's For Dinner”|
- 10 hours ago: The Empire of Douria departed this region for Osiris.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Indomitable Kilted Legions of Lois-Must-Die ceased to exist.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Extravaganza House Band of JohnnyandtheContusions arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days ago: The Queen Victorian Community of Blue Booted Bobbies arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The POW National Veterans camp of Herioport departed this region for Union of Nations.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The POW National Veterans camp of Herioport arrived from Mordor.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Embassy established between The Halls of the WA and Antarctic Oasis.
- 4 days ago: The Federal Republic of Omigodtheykilledkenny banned The Colony of Dandingburg from the region.
- 4 days ago: The Colony of Dandingburg departed this region for Final Fantasy.
- 4 days ago: The Colony of Dandingburg arrived from Texas.
Antarctic Oasis Regional Message Board
Oh decisions, decisions. I'm not sure if the Pleiadies needs tentacles. I know that the Antarctic does. So I would suggest you stay. (I wonder if tentacles makes good sushi?)
Well, I suppose that's more interesting than ambisexual feathered kangaroos. We're still not sure where we fit in in NS.
Don't worry, we will find a spot on a place that isn't drifting into the ocean.
9 hours ago: The United States of Cookesland ceased to exist.
Cookesland had the 8th Largest Gambling Industry in Antarctic Oasis.
I think somebody just "bet the farm" and lost.
Just try it Buster and we'll go and tickle your womenfolk with our featherdusters. :o :P
Oh great! Now you have given the ladies ideas. Expect a mass migration of women any moment now!
The Federal Republic of Omigodtheykilledkenny is ranked 1st in Antarctic Oasis and 179th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry, scoring 449 on the Gilded Widget Scale.
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
Which would explain why they have the region's largest Publishing Industry as well.
Hi everyone. Just moved into the neighborhood. Probably won't stay long, my penguins are already complaining about the cold.