WA Delegate (non-executive): The Flaming Pirates of Bloodstone Kay (elected )
Embassies: Antarctica, Texas, The Pleiades, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Malibu Islands, Monkey Island, That Place Over There, City Ankh Morpork, Gatesville Inc, Gay, Western Atlantic, Final Fantasy, International Democratic Union, The Realm of Hibernia, Lavinium, One big Island, and 14 others.Antarctic Alliance, NationStates, Osiris, Glass Gallows, Forest, Catholic, New Warsaw Pact, Duckland, The Security Council, Eastern Islands of Dharma, Right to Life, Southern Malibu Islands, Hell, and Arctic.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Featured, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-General Assembly, Medium, Libertarian, LGBT, Anti-Security Council, Capitalist, Free Trade, and 4 others.Snarky, Role Player, Multi-Species, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Antarctic Oasis
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Antarctic Oasis is ranked 5,691st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Colony of NeuSchwarbearrnland||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Ein Folk, Ein Reek, Ein Fuhrriest! Humans Verboten!”|
|2.||The People of Aundotutunagir||Psychotic Dictatorship||“These Are The Days Of Miracle And Wonder”|
|3.||The Queendom of Sailor Sandman||Authoritarian Democracy||“You're dusted buster!”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Allied Bovine States||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We don't need no stinking motto”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Angry Arctocephalinae||Democratic Socialists||“The beaches of Lukannon...”|
|6.||The Wandering Nomads of Artic Oasis||Father Knows Best State||“Ice, ice baby.”|
|7.||The Secret of Mana||Father Knows Best State||“We keep our holy relics lying around in lakes.”|
|8.||The Rogue Pod of Bloodthirsty Dolphins||Father Knows Best State||“All Your Fish Are Belong To Us”|
|9.||The Jingoistic States of Floating Columbia||Corporate Police State||“It is our holy duty to guard against the foreign hordes”|
|10.||The Flaming Pirates of Bloodstone Kay||Corporate Police State||“Burn baby, burn. No seriously, set babies on fire.”|
- : The State Security Apparatus of Iron Felix departed this region for The Halls of the WA.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Halls of the WA and Antarctic Oasis.
- : The Mysterion Rising of Omigodtheykilledkenny banned The Holy Empire of Shock Division 21 from the region.
- : The Holy Empire of Shock Division 21 of the region The Halls of the WA ordered the closure of its embassy in Antarctic Oasis.
- : Embassy cancelled between Best resolution of the year and Antarctic Oasis.
- : The Most Serene Unitary Republic of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mysterion Rising of Omigodtheykilledkenny banned The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy from the region.
- : The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy departed this region for Antarctica.
- : The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy arrived from Antarctic Alliance.
- : The Commonwealth of Werferg of the region The Great Right proposed constructing embassies.
Antarctic Oasis Regional Message Board
You would think once you decided to go totally nude you would stop getting issues on clothing styles ... but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Maybe its for your pets or dolls?
While I seriously give zero ducks about who puts their things in what or whom, defining oneself exclusively by that measure does seem odd.
It's not odd in a society that is obsessed with people's "sex lives."
I was looking at my shiny badges and found my nation is in the top 1% of World Arms manufacturing at 1274th place. I resent the comment that the world census special forces intercepted crates of smuggled weapons from my country. I demand an apology from the Festering Snakepit! I'll have them know my government openly sells weapons to everybody who can pay for them. As a wise man once said, "In God we Trust, all others must pay in Cash!"
I hope everyone is doing well it's already been another month, so we have another newsletter. So if your intrested in what's going on in Right to Life, feel free to read.
It appears that Kenny left such a mark on the World Assembly during his time there, that they want him back. ;)
"8 days ago: Omigodtheykilledkenny was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements."