WA Delegate (non-executive): The Flaming Pirates of Bloodstone Kay (elected 234 days ago)
Embassies: Antarctica, Texas, That Place Over There, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, the West Pacific, Gatesville Inc, Gay, Malibu Islands, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Galts Gulch, Western Atlantic, Final Fantasy, Catena, International Democratic Union, the Land of Power, and 9 others.The Realm of Hibernia, The Halls of the WA, Lavinium, City Ankh Morpork, Southern Malibu Islands, One big Island, Antarctic Alliance, NationStates, and Osiris.
Tags: Anti-Security Council, Capitalist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Free Trade, Large, Featured, Anti-World Assembly, Snarky, Anti-General Assembly, Role Player, and 3 others.Libertarian, Multi-Species, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Antarctic Oasis
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Antarctic Oasis is ranked 1,702nd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Changtatorship of The Sarasa Hegeomony||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Chang we can believe in!”|
|2.||The Mysterion Rising of Omigodtheykilledkenny||Capitalizt||“You bastards!”|
|3.||The State Security Apparatus of Iron Felix||Corporate Police State||“Sing to the Motherland”|
|4.||The Corrupt Penguin Conglomerate of South Jenstown||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very badly”|
|5.||The Flaming Pirates of Bloodstone Kay||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Burn baby, burn. No seriously, set babies on fire.”|
|6.||The Nifty Fraternity of Retired WerePenguins||New York Times Democracy||“WerePenguins love tourists! They are tasty!”|
|7.||The Evil Conservative Empire of The Palentine||Capitalist Paradise||“WWHDD...What Would His Dooziness Do?”|
|8.||The Interstellar Bureaucracy of Allech-Atreus||Father Knows Best State||“That's not my department.”|
|9.||The 100% Danish-fetching Shark-loving Moderator Imperium Extraordinaire of Mallorea and Riva||Benevolent Dictatorship||“So I can type whatever I want here?”|
|10.||The Imperial Chiefdom of Krioval||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Valiyos, be Strong!”|
- 11 hours ago: The Community of Fundamentally Flawless ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Theocracy of Artichokeville ceased to exist.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Mysterion Rising of Omigodtheykilledkenny removed a dispatch.
- 5 days ago: The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis of the region Antarctic Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Antarctic Oasis.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of Percussionland 2 arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Canopolis arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 27 of the region Antarctic Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Antarctic Oasis.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Sirbuckycat arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Technocratic Republic of Dagnia of the region Galts Gulch cancelled the closure of its embassy in Antarctic Oasis.
- 8 days ago: The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis of the region Antarctic Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Antarctic Oasis.
Antarctic Oasis Regional Message Board
I'll unenthusiastically follow the region's lead in the event.
The News dispatch says this is only the second year they've done it; the first "apocalypse" was an April Fools' joke, not a Halloween prank.
Good luck keeping your region in line and zombie-free. We of course will be doing the same thing we've done every year: hole up in our bunker, offer no assistance of any kind, let everyone in the region die off, and pray it ends soon! We were like #40 for most deaths last year -- we can do better than that!
better as #1 for deaths right?
We will be doing our best to help other cure zombies with us.
Perhaps we should implement a regionwide policy on zombies? Make sure as many people die as is humanly possible. Or if not, make entertaining comic books/movies/TV shows about the survivors. A Kennyite Walking Dead series would be so awesome -- the survivors would be just as stupid as the zombies! It would be hard to work out whom to root against!
Incidentally, Fundamentally Flawless just died. That should make our "kill everyone!" policy much easier.
Lowest amount of subsidized industry in the region! Wooooooooooo!