WA Delegate: The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium (elected 7 years 175 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Forest
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Forest is ranked 15,985th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Ancestral Throwback of Atavistica||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Reverting to Type”|
|2.||The Bato a ki kase of Poor negliye||Capitalizt||“Pajamviré su nu dé do”|
|3.||The Primitive Agrian Commune of Agros||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Agrian by force”|
|4.||The Sub-tropical Forest Ferals of Eungella||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Natural Environment. Nothing Else.”|
|5.||The Eco-Anarchists of Where ever||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Whatever, whenever, where ever...forever”|
|6.||The Oppressed Peoples of Family Bear||Corrupt Dictatorship||“It”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Beau Mont||Capitalist Paradise||“Friede, wenn möglich, aber die Wahrheit um jeden Preis.”|
|8.||The Whispering Trees of Murmuria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Trees don´t talk much”|
|9.||The Free Land of Brysia||Left-Leaning College State||“Q︿Q”|
|10.||The Remorseless Expanse of Siberian Taiga||Anarchy||“95 per cent looted and still burning”|
- 3 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of The Brink of Extinction ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Republic of blaine arrived from Wilderness.
- 15 hours ago: The Abandoned Lands of Island Number Nine ceased to exist.
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Percussionland 4 ceased to exist.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Democratic States of Jontoburg departed this region for The Communist Region.
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Vellhollow ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Democratic States of Jontoburg arrived from Hippy Haven.
- 6 days ago: The Forested Kingdom of The Elba departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Alvidhr ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Naturalistic Peoples of Tribe Ravenclaw ceased to exist.
Forest Regional Message Board
Could and, I believe, should. Your mileage may vary...
Also, if you have the time, Isocracy of Liberal Liberals, I would invite you to help. I can't start tonight, but tomorrow...
Thank you. I really appreciate the gesture. However, I am the representative of Eladen here and I believe taking part in any form other than an advisory capacity to the Constitutional efforts would be deemed a conflict of interest.
As Forest is an open region, it might be in the best interests of all of us if I refrained from doing anything more than advising.
So will the drafting of constitution take place on the forum?
Yes, I assume so. I can now set that up if you wish.
If you would like to support the struggle to save a threatened forest on the Swedish island of Gotland from being chopped down and made into a limestone quarry, then there is a petition (https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Stop_limestone_quarry_to_secure_fresh_water_reserve_and_natural_habitat_for_a_number_of_endangered_species/). It would be really appreciated if you signed it. There are over 60 endangered species in the forest, and if the shoveling is stopped it will be turned into a national park. And as if this wasn't enough this area also supplies most of the clean water that is used on the Island, and of course the mining for limestone is threatening that water.
Anyways just thought you should know. Oh and sorry for my bad English but it's late and I'm really tired.
If you want more info there is a video here (http://andreostergard.com/2014/06/13/save-ojnareskogen/), it's in swedish but it has english subtitles
I figure this may be as good a time as any to seek formalization of an informal state of relations between Eladen & Forest.
1. Eladen pledges 1 Full Confederate Battle Fleet for the protection of Forest and all its citizens. This Battle Fleet will be composed of PROBE Class Warships.
2. Forest grants Eladen & its citizens Most Favored Region Trading Status. This trading status will be limited to Eco-Friendly Products & Services of a standard determined by Forest.
3. The eco-friendly regulations determined by Forest may be altered at any time, with the only stipulation being 24 hours notice must be given to citizens currently transacting with Forest prior to the new regulations taking effect.
4. The ELF-Eladen Exchange Entrepôt of Economic Invincibility may enter The periphery of Forest space periodically for trading purposes. All trade will be restricted by the stipulations enacted by Articles 2&3.
5. No Confederate Warships may enter Forest space without express permission by Forest. Forest may express the stipulations needed for entrance by the Confederate Battle Fleet. These stipulations may be changed at any time. Eladen must be notified 24 hours prior to any change of these stipulations.
6. Exception to Article 5: Liberal Liberals, as sovereign soil of The Confederacy of Undivulged Principles (CUP), shall be inviolate. If Liberal Liberals is deemed to be directly threatened, the Confederate Battle Fleet may enter Forest space.
7. A number of Pygmy Class PROBE ships will be centered within Liberal Liberals airspace as a domestic police force. 1 Peep Class PROBE ship will be on the Forest side of the Forest/Eladen portal to monitor Forest space unless Article 5 is invoked by Forest or Article 6 by CUP.
- Signatories -
Finynaar Astori - CUP
Special Note: Pygmy or Peep Class PROBE ships are non-weaponized craft (CUP standards) but are observational craft with some defensive elements. Neither are manned craft.
PROBE ship details: nation=undivulged_principles/detail=factbook/id=150413
Please let me know what you think.
I'm for it
Scene: The housetree of a Sniffer Wombat handler somewhere near the border of Errinundera and Absolute Nature.
Sniffer Wombat handler: I hear there's an Eladen space battle fleet way up there in the sky.
Sniffer Wombat: Do they grow in forests?
Wombat: Are they edible?
Handler: Probably not.
Wombat: They're no use, are they?
Handler: Probably not.