WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium (elected 7 years 137 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Forest
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Forest is ranked 76th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The CUP-Eladeni Isocracy of Liberal Liberals||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Can't we all just get along? Eladen Rep”|
|2.||The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera||Left-wing Utopia||“Please leave meat, leather, guns & cars in bin provided”|
|3.||The Pristine Wilderness of Yeldan Nature Preserve||Democratic Socialists||“Let us return to the trees, my brothers!”|
|4.||The Consumer Empire of Fijonia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We buy lovely things”|
|5.||The Great Pine Forest of Karock||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sure, whatever...Go For It”|
|6.||The Rapture of Pixies on Toadstools||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ooooh! said Fanny, shivering with delight.”|
|7.||The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Semper Virens”|
|8.||The Eco-Republic of Mozworld||Democratic Socialists||“Dream not of today”|
|9.||The Whispering Trees of Murmuria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Trees don´t talk much”|
|10.||The Perfect Fifth of Melody of Hera||Anarchy||“Ambassador from Philosophy 115.”|
Regional Poll • Run-off election: who will be the next WA Delegate for Forest?
Voting opened 3 days 12 hours ago and will close in 3 days 11 hours. Open to all WA member nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 6 hours ago: The Free Land of Elf Heaven arrived from The South Pacific.
- 7 hours ago: The Republic of Sibirea ceased to exist.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Consumer Empire of Fijonia arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Great Pine Forest of Karock arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera created a new regional poll: "Run-off election: who will be the next WA Delegate for Forest?".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Community of Foxdell ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Members of Regional Cartographer Office ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of Neopaganism arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Huronia arrived from Ainur.
Forest Regional Message Board
That's called honour, my sir. It's a strategy which lets you stab the countercandidate's back at the very last moments of the poll, by changing the vo... Or something.
What about the killers and the zombies themselves?
Search cure and use cure missiles.
Last time three people and myself cured most of the region.
Errinundera, what are you doing about your puppets this time? Are they a help in researching the cure faster or a hindrance in that we need to cure them all?
As most nations are inactive during the zombie attack adding puppets effectively increases the percentage of nations searching for a cure, so I'll add them this coming weekend. I know it makes for extra work with the cure missiles but perhaps I should remove them all once a cure is found.
My major problem in previous infestations was that I get limited opportunities at work to log on. This year 31 October is a Friday &, with Melbourne about 16 hours ahead of the US east coast, I've got Friday evening & night to concentrate on the plague. Could be good.
Yes, welcome back! And ready the cure missiles...
How soon would we move puppets in? I've plenty with good populations, just give me a when and I'll have them working on the cure / fighting off the hordes
Karock! Welcome back! Please stay!
You can move puppets in whenever you like.
Are we going to keep the region unlocked? If not, then make sure any puppets are in before kick off.