WA Delegate: The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium (elected 7 years 46 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Forest
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Forest is ranked 381st in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The CUP-Eladeni Isocracy of Liberal Liberals||Left-wing Utopia||“Can't we all just get along?”|
|2.||The Eco-Republic of Mozworld||Democratic Socialists||“Dream not of today”|
|3.||The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera||Left-wing Utopia||“Please leave meat, leather, guns & cars in bin provided”|
|4.||The Holy Republic of Santa Joanna||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“God, let us stay free”|
|5.||The Pristine Wilderness of Yeldan Nature Preserve||Democratic Socialists||“Let us return to the trees, my brothers!”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Raptorial||Democratic Socialists||“The fast, the strong; we will eat you...eventually”|
|7.||The Anarcho-Socialist Federation of Communal Ecotopia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Democracy, Equity, Sustainability”|
|8.||The People's Republic of Laurassia||Democratic Socialists||“Suum cuique”|
|9.||The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Semper Virens”|
|10.||The Democratic Republic of Ashrah||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“United we shall all stand, hand in hand”|
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The United States of The kingdom of Jewelland arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of 1st Lt Milo Minderbinder departed this region for Leninist Russia.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Untamed Wilderness of The monster hunter empire ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of The Redwood Nation arrived from Fangorn Forest.
- 5 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Erectia of the region The Region of Environmental Beauty proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of All Dawns ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of 1st Lt Milo Minderbinder arrived from Leninist Russia.
- 9 days ago: The Anarcho-Socialist Federation of Communal Ecotopia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 10 days ago: The Anarcho-Socialist Federation of Communal Ecotopia departed this region for Anarchy.
- 10 days ago: The Anarcho-Socialist Federation of Communal Ecotopia arrived from Anarchy.
Forest Regional Message Board
I see... back from his vacation.
Call the Civil Defence!
*tries to induce some RMB chat*
So... what's everyone's favorite forest in Middle Earth?
The forest of Lindon west of the blue mountains, north of the grey havens
“Hrarroom!” ( = “Greetings”)
The founders and delegates of regions with which the IDU has embassies can now post on our RMB. As befits our region's name we held a vote on the matter, which is one reason why it's taken this long to set up.
He then told them many remarkable stories, sometimes half as if speaking to himself, sometimes looking at them suddenly with a bright blue eye under his deep brows. Often his voice would turn to song, and he would get out of his chair and dance about. He told them tales of bees and flowers, the ways of trees, the strange creatures of the Forest, about the evil things and good things, things friendly and things unfriendly, cruel things and kind things, and secrets hidden under brambles. - Tom Bombadil
Apart from Ents and the other known Tolkien creatures there might, maybe (in my imagination at least), have been some of our Centaur brethren hidden and unknown within the secret places of the Old Forest.
Can I be boring and say Fangorn?
The Greenwood, ie Mirkwood before it was defiled by the Necromancer.
Hi guys Im back after a break!
My personal favourite is Lorien. (Or, if you are an ent, Laurelindorenan)