WA Delegate: The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium (elected 6 years 320 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Forest
As a region, Forest is ranked 17,106th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Redwood Dominion of Wawona||Free-Market Paradise||“Grow more noble with the passing years”|
|2.||The Retail Salvation of Consumer Engineering||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Will that be on credit?”|
|3.||The Wild Jungle of Patusan||Corporate Police State||“Poison blow darts and MBAs”|
|4.||The Rapture of Pixies on Toadstools||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ooooh! said Fanny, shivering with delight.”|
|5.||The Black Friday Remnants of Mountain Ash Forests||Corporate Bordello||“Once were the tallest trees in the world”|
|6.||The Bato a ki kase of Poor negliye||Capitalizt||“Pajamviré su nu dé do”|
|7.||The Mirage Island of Valenverio||New York Times Democracy||“Bask in the chaos and seek proof of your existence.”|
|8.||The Community of The Elba||Left-Leaning College State||“Elke & Old Elba Power Sharing Agreement on South Rocks”|
|9.||The Free Land of Vergathia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Annibyniaeth Drwy Dragwyddoldeb”|
|10.||The Wildly Seraphic Commonwealth of Gub Kur Gana Dadag||Capitalist Paradise||“A lost dog is bad, a lost man is terrible.”|
- 22 minutes ago: The Free Land of Vergathia departed this region for Gay.
- 79 minutes ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Kawastyselir ceased to exist.
- 13 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Caelestium ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Principality of Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the Iron Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Kingdom of Portus Calle ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Holy Wood of Sacred Sequoia Trees ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of The Reach of Highgarden ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Armed Republic of North Water Tribe of the region The Circle of the United Cosmic Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Queendom of Viridy ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Forest Regional Message Board
\m/ yeah baby, most avoided!
Hello. Been awhile.
I got an issue today that told me that I should cut taxes on all things and so I did and I managed to reduce my lost in wilderness to a mere 9%. It was 20% before... so I guess tax cuts do help sometimes.
I don't particularly mind to be lost in the wilderness :) as long as I don't die obviously :P
The wilderness is where I am at peace...
Exactly! Nothing is more rejuvenating as endless, pure, naked nature herself!
“Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.” - Buddha
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." ~ Groucho Marx
~ A Request For Military Aid
~ The Issue
~A small nameless nation within your sphere of influence has gone on a genocidal rampage within its own borders, ridding itself of what their Supreme Ruler For All Eternity, Emperor Jacob Justice, refers to as 'those filthy Bigtopians'. Some escaped refugees are requesting that your government do something to end the slaughter of millions.
~ 3. "Well, maybe this nation does have something we need, sir," says Anne-Marie Barnes, your Military Advisor, while perusing a giant map of The DG Elves. "We're fast running out of land and resources here, so why not invade this place, kick out whoever's in power there, and take over? We've got the military power, so why wait? If any of those hippies in the region have somethin' to say about it, they can say hello to our missile programmes, haha!"
Well that's not very nice.