WA Delegate: The United Mangrove Archipelago of Ransium (elected 7 years 147 days ago)
Infection Rate: 0.0% (zero infected, 533.82 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -195.2 Safe Haven
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Forest
As a region, Forest is ranked 16,301st in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Redwood Dominion of Wawona||Free-Market Paradise||“Grow more noble with the passing years”|
|2.||The Black Friday Remnants of Mountain Ash Forests||Corporate Bordello||“Once were the tallest trees in the world”|
|3.||The Retail Salvation of Consumer Engineering||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Will that be on credit?”|
|4.||The Rapture of Pixies on Toadstools||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ooooh! said Fanny, shivering with delight.”|
|5.||The Bato a ki kase of Poor negliye||Capitalizt||“Pajamviré su nu dé do”|
|6.||The Abandoned Lands of Island Number Nine||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Shut up and work”|
|7.||The Disputed Territories of The Brink of Extinction||Capitalist Paradise||“A plenty of animals can be seen teetering here”|
|8.||The Remorseless Expanse of Siberian Taiga||Anarchy||“95 per cent looted and still burning”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Beau Mont||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Friede, wenn möglich, aber die Wahrheit um jeden Preis.”|
|10.||The Matriarchy of The varkid tribe||Mother Knows Best State||“The varkids are gods”|
- 3 hours ago: The Rapture of Pixies on Toadstools arrived from Groland.
- 3 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera arrived from Groland.
- 4 hours ago: The Rapture of Pixies on Toadstools departed this region for Groland.
- 4 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera departed this region for Groland.
- 6 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera arrived from Groland.
- 6 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera departed this region for Groland.
- 6 hours ago: The Eco-Republic of Mozworld arrived from Groland.
- 6 hours ago: The Rapture of Pixies on Toadstools arrived from The dungeon.
- 6 hours ago: The People's Republic of Edible Plywood arrived from Groland.
- 6 hours ago: The Rainforest Communities of Errinundera arrived from The dungeon.
Forest Regional Message Board
The Mounted Aerwhales have been cleansed.
I having a break.
Can you still embrace zombies if you don't have any left?
Indeed you can it seems. The only way to sort him out is extermination. Did you say you were using your other puppets for extermination?
Unfortunately, because he's an exporter he's now got zombies again.
Yeah, I noticed. Not good.
I witnessed a weird thing in Groland. I had 2 of my zombie hunter puppets attack The Cancerous nation of The Mounted Aerwhales. I got the number of zombies down to zero for a time and stayed watching what would happen as they are "building a zombie empire", refreshing the screen from time to time. The question is, where do their zombies come from if they have none at all to spread the infection. What was happening was that the number of dead would drop. It appears that such nations can turn the dead into zombies. But that suggests to me that the cure is in the curse if we could somehow get these nations to turn the dead into zombies and then get other nations turn the zombies into the living.
Damn! They sprout from the living.
So which is which?
I don''t know which contributed to the result, but I had a similar experience. I was pretty sure yesterday my main nation the Goddess Relief Office was already cured, there were some number of dead, but zero zombies. After a few hours, I return to discover the number of zombies increased again (minimally) even though I didn't leave the region, no one in the region was exporting zombies, and regional patrols were on. Really weird.