The Atomic Boots of NewTexas is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Big Tex with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 27.54 billion NewTexans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NewAustin. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient NewTexan economy, worth an astonishing 10,891 trillion Fajita Tacoes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 395,496 Fajita Tacoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. NewTexas's national animal is the Armadillo, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in NewTexas, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : NewTexas was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Dikbutistan.
- : NewTexas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- : Following new legislation in NewTexas, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : NewTexas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : NewTexas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Civilian Aircraft Accord".
- : Following new legislation in NewTexas, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- : NewTexas endorsed The Armed Republic of Clear Creek.
- : NewTexas endorsed The Dictatorship of The Kitty City.
- : NewTexas endorsed The Republic of Federal republic of Logania.
Endorsements Received: 27 » ElectronicDataSystems, Ewing Oil Co, Gig em Aggies, Rorschach, Furry Felines, Another former VP, Makem, Texan Hotrodders, Mocanaqua, Dennisov, Bosiu, Seeker Alpha, KUNLANDA, Grays Harbor, Shiggy Donatello, Garzekistan, PatrickStar, Blandings and Fenwick, Vampiric Kittens, Mimes Guild, Saint Pete, South Aztlan, Lichian, Timbergrove, Germano, Airship Armada, and Dikbutistan.