“Home of Big Tex! ¿Guacamole con su taco, señor?”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Power
The Big Tex Happy Taco Stands of NewTexas is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Big Tex with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 25.09 billion NewTexans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NewAustin. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining.
Organ donation rates have hit a new low, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. NewTexas's national animal is the Armadillo, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Fajita Taco.
Most Recent Government Activity: 100 minutes ago
- 13 hours ago: NewTexas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 13 hours ago: NewTexas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in NewTexas, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: NewTexas approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: NewTexas endorsed The Republic of Unitary Texas.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: NewTexas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: NewTexas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Pornography Ban".
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in NewTexas, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: NewTexas endorsed The Semipermeable Membrane of Iodum.
- 3 days ago: NewTexas lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 37 » ElectronicDataSystems, Ewing Oil Co, South Aztlan, Gig em Aggies, Germany-Logania, Rorschach, Llama City One, Furry Felines, Another former VP, Silver Minner, Makem, Palmaire, United States of Woodward, Texan Hotrodders, Mocanaqua, Studly Penguins, Dennisov, Halatio, Trecdom2, Independent Planets, Aquafireland WA, Darth Kermit, Airship Armada, Norlosia, AmandilTwo, Shiggy Donatello, Team Live Badass, Bearkat Country, Channelview, Mangano, Brownington Empire, New Zealand, Texan Nationalists, Minarchist, Light of the World, Texas and Coahuila, and Blandings and Fenwick.