WA Delegate (non-executive): The Cranky Old Grizzly of BearNation (elected 105 days ago)
Embassies: The FRA, Philosophy 115, Gay Equality, The Sea Of Love, Global Right Alliance, Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Alternative Left, New Europe, the Rejected Realms, Democrats, The Exodus, Nudist Dreamland, Atlantis, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Respected Realms, The SOP, and 46 others.Australasian Democratic Union, Philippines, Atheist Empire, Central Pacific Empire, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Leninist Russia, Lady Gaga, Hippy Haven, The Republic of the Netherlands, Jewish Justice League, Morskoj, bear world, ISSU, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Esquarium, Antarctic Oasis, Suomi, Grand Alliance Of Independant Nations, The Cooperative Union, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Federation of Dethklok 1000, Lower Canada, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Asiana, Latin America, Khora, The United Feline Commonwealths, Minoa, Smiley Faces, The United Nations of Here, Funen, Laissez Faireholm, Ministreyl Union, Commonwealth of Liberty, Communist China, urkalgurk, Westphalia, United Socialist Republics, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Muffins and other Baked Goods, The Rainbow Alliance, Tofulinearity, The Skeleton Army, The Abandoned Playground, International East Union, and Drag Queens.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Gay
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Gay is ranked 14,758th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Empire of Haldana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We may be repressed but we're remarkably dressed”|
|2.||The Cranky Old Grizzly of BearNation||Anarchy||“Founded 29 May 2004.”|
|3.||The Coke Fueled Singles Bar of DiscoInferno||Anarchy||“Burn Baby Burn!”|
|4.||The Wild Hinterlands of Moose Shrubs||Civil Rights Lovefest||“(crunching)”|
|5.||The Federation of Bat||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Rise Up!”|
|6.||The Holy Red Rage of AtlasBear||Anarchy||“Working Bears of the World Unite!”|
|7.||The Fabulous Founder of LGBT Equality||Anarchy||“LGBTQ Equality”|
|8.||The Oppressed Peoples of Rose Tinted Glasses||Father Knows Best State||“Rose Tint Your World”|
|9.||The Capitalist Gold Capital of New Fennijer||Right-wing Utopia||“Money grows on trees and its harvest!”|
|10.||The Protectorate of GLBTQ Equality||Left-Leaning College State||“A Haven from Dictatorship”|
- 6 hours ago: The United States of Equality for Sappho departed this region for Gay Equality.
- 18 hours ago: The Comfy Recliner of The Wary Walrus ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Queendom of Gravity Fals departed this region for Renegade Islands Alliance.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Homage to Catalonia and Gay.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Fabulous Founder of LGBT Equality rejected A small world in a sea of darkness's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Federation of Kumenistan departed this region for New Europe Puppet Depot.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Principality of Veales departed this region for New Europe Puppet Depot.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The greenlands and Gay.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Ending universe of Pquw of the region A small world in a sea of darkness proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Empire of Imperio Obscuro del Dragon departed this region for The Black Riders.
Gay Regional Message Board
@Disc,BN and Homodia
We could do a "interesting bits" thing on the forum like the newspapers on there :P I can do a "stuff everyone overlooks" segment for indie games and stuff
Suggestions are welcome :P
What do you mean exactly? What newspapers?
Dean Winchester, perhaps
Newspapers like TRR times
omg I got a nomination for cutest NSer!
every one seems to be sharing cooking tips and stuff. i don't really have recipes, i just kinda experiment with different stuff. everything is different when ever i make it so i don't really get tired of eating it.
I'm partial to grilled cheeses and tomato soup. Honestly.
And salads, can't forget salads... and eggs
Italian, thats basically what i make regularly. and mexican.
that aside im going to a milsim airsoft game in a week. god only knows if ill have connection at all. i may put up a pic of me in my gear. idk yet... i most likly will because you wont be able to see my face at all