by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

WA Delegate: The Anarcho-Syndicate of Tostandia (elected )

Founder: The 🌑 Dark Moon Princess 🌑 of Kaguya Hime

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

🌙Welcome to Eientei Gensokyo!🌙


🌙Home 🌙 Constitution 🌙 Government - WIP 🌙 Roleplay - WIP 🌙 LinkAlstroemeria Discord!🌙

🌙Member of Alstroemerian Commonwealths🌙

The Anarcho-Syndicate of Tostandia is the World Assembly Delegate. Endorse them! Such that our influence in the World Assembly may reach the moon!
🌙Eientei is currently occupied by a large group. Kaguya Houraisan and moon bunnies have been hiding there since their exile from the Moon.🌙

🌙Every month on the night of the full moon, the residents of Eientei hold a Moon Festival (例月祭 Reigetsusai), offering mochi with medicinal herbs pounded into them. Making mochi is thus the main occupation of the Earth rabbits.🌙

✨Nation of the month: None Right Now!✨



  1. 9

    Alstroemerian Commonwealths

    MetaReference by Vando0sa . 767 reads.

  2. 7

    Short Introduction as New World Assembly Delegate

    BulletinNews by Tostandia . 64 reads.

  3. 4

    Regional Constitution of Eientei Gensokyo.

    BulletinPolicy by Tostandia . 387 reads.

  4. 120

    Rule breakers will be shot! Then sent to Gulag!

    BulletinPolicy by Vando0sa . 5,930 reads.

  5. 1,988

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 84,619 reads.

  6. 2,905

    Useful NS Sites and Utilities (updated: 4/19/2019)

    MetaReference by Nullarni . 77,389 reads.

  7. 12

    Funny Quotes

    MetaReference by Leppikania . 493 reads.

  8. 2,397

    The Complete List of NSCodes

    MetaReference by Testlandia . 96,786 reads.

▼ 5 More

Embassies: The Moon, Japan, Free Thought, Osiris, the West Pacific, The East Pacific, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Valhalla, Vandoosa, Yggdrasil, Alstroemeria, Argo Navis, East Asian Dominion, Elparia, Gay, and 32 others.Hetalia, Krillin, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Novo Brasil, One big Island, Sunalaya, The LCRUA, Tsumonrin, United States of America, Winterfell, Gypsy Lands, The Slide Countries, The Sands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Stella Solar System, The Interdimensional Community, Union of Allied States, Laraniem, Confederacy of Allied States, Philippines, The Free Nations Region, The Consortium, Thaecia, The Vincence Empire, St Abbaddon, Money Brokers, The Kingdom of Great Britain, Libertarium, Callista, Kaer Solas, The Embassy, and Aozora.

Tags: Anime, Casual, Enormous, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Featured, LGBT, Magical, Multi-Species, Post Apocalyptic, Regional Government, Role Player, and 2 others.Silly, and Social.

Regional Power: Moderate

Eientei Gensokyo contains 185 nations, the 122nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Insurance Industry in Eientei Gensokyo

The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.

As a region, Eientei Gensokyo is ranked 11,096th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Canine Paradise of Wanzabar LandLeft-Leaning College State“If Awoo've got me, I've got Awoo”
2.The Never Ending Highway of Formule F1Left-Leaning College State“Let's cruise”
3.The Holy Empire of The Bloodborn HegemonyFather Knows Best State“Death is peace, order is absolute, freedom is a lie”
4.The Grand Duchy of Nice PizzaCapitalizt“Nice pizza or no pizza”
5.The Empire of The great Empire of Luxembourg of EuropeIron Fist Consumerists“Box can into space”
6.The Dictatorship of TootacabraIron Fist Consumerists“Bow down to meee!!!!”
7.The Kingdom of Imperium AvaloniumInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For The Empire!”
8.The Shadowing Dominion of The Night StalkerCorporate Police State“Is Schrödinger's Cat Alive or Dead?”
9.The Kingdom of BelllaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Peace and Justice”
10.The Armed Republic of TserinekolPsychotic Dictatorship“Jednist i Sela! Unity and Strength!”
1234. . .1819»

Regional Happenings

More...

Eientei Gensokyo Regional Message Board

Tberias wrote:ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING NATIONS :DEPIA;TOSHIFUJI AND TOSTANDIA

LORD TSWANELO ZUMA WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YALL TO A SUMMIT CONCERNING A UNKNOWN ENEMY WHO AS OF LATE HAS TARGETED THE TIBERAS LEARDER BUT FAILED BUT UNFOURTUNATLEY KILLED THE FORMER LORD OF DESPIA AND BOMBD THE GREAT NATION

WE ALSO HAVE RECEIVED INTEL FROM OUR ANBU BLACK OPS OF THAT EITHER TOSHIFUJI AND TOSTANDIA COULD BE NEXT THIS EVENT SHALL HAPPEN ON THE 30 OF JUNE AND WE SHALL SEND OUR BEST BODYGAURDS TO MAKE SURE U ARRIVE SAFELY

I have a sneaking suspicion that our leader is not going to be targeted, unless they're going to genocide all Tostandians, though maybe Toshifuji should be more concerned.

In an isolated corner of Kanna Kamui...

Ah... I see I have an opening. Fear tactics work quite well when it comes to world leaders. They shall know what Passionia stands for soon enough, and thanks to a bombing unrelated to Passionia, this plan is coming to fruition sooner than expected. For now, I wait and watch them carefully. But the dominos are falling into place quickly and efficiently, as I predicted. They have entered into the court of me, the crimson king, as well as the Boss of Passionia.

Tostandia wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that our leader is not going to be targeted, unless they're going to genocide all Tostandians, though maybe Toshifuji should be more concerned.

well his presence would be much appretiated

Tostandia wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that our leader is not going to be targeted, unless they're going to genocide all Tostandians, though maybe Toshifuji should be more concerned.

Tberias wrote:ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING NATIONS :DEPIA;TOSHIFUJI AND TOSTANDIA

LORD TSWANELO ZUMA WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YALL TO A SUMMIT CONCERNING A UNKNOWN ENEMY WHO AS OF LATE HAS TARGETED THE TIBERAS LEARDER BUT FAILED BUT UNFOURTUNATLEY KILLED THE FORMER LORD OF DESPIA AND BOMBD THE GREAT NATION

WE ALSO HAVE RECEIVED INTEL FROM OUR ANBU BLACK OPS OF THAT EITHER TOSHIFUJI AND TOSTANDIA COULD BE NEXT THIS EVENT SHALL HAPPEN ON THE 30 OF JUNE AND WE SHALL SEND OUR BEST BODYGAURDS TO MAKE SURE U ARRIVE SAFELY

Quite concerned, I appreciate the help and sentiment. We have done all we have to ensure the safety of our leader, and most importantly of the people. Diplomatic relations will be limited as of now and any who require any sort of summit or conference shall do it via Toshicomms (Our latest holographic communication technology) and our great leader shall be in a secluded area. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Border and immigration will be tightening their forces for the time being and police and the Toshifuji Bamboo Secret Service have been dispatched.

I do request that Tberias ANBU Operators continue to cooperate with Toshifuji Feure Bamboo Services in order to catch the culprit.

Toshicomm stations will run on high priority mode and will be supplied with, at minimum, two power-producing stations and 4 power substations in separated areas.

We hope for all of your cooperation in this fiasco and hope you all well!

Post self-deleted by Toshifuji Feure.

Toshifuji Feure wrote:Quite concerned, I appreciate the help and sentiment. We have done all we have to ensure the safety of our leader, and most importantly of the people. Diplomatic relations will be limited as of now and any who require any sort of summit or conference shall do it via Toshicomms (Our latest holographic communication technology) and our great leader shall be in a secluded area. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Border and immigration will be tightening their forces for the time being and police and the Toshifuji Bamboo Secret Service have been dispatched.

I do request that Tberias ANBU Operators continue to cooperate with Toshifuji Feure Bamboo Services in order to catch the culprit.

Toshicomm stations will run on high priority mode and will be supplied with, at minimum, two power-producing stations and 4 power substations in separated areas.

We hope for all of your cooperation in this fiasco and hope you all well!

yes and if you dont mind our leader would like to send a message to yours about building a new weapon should things go badly

Somewhere in an isolated corner of Kanna Kamui...

Hmmm...they think shutting down and increasing security will stop my control. Hahahahaha-it’s laughable. My will is stronger than the fates itself. If I wish to order their deaths, they will be dead. I hope that they understand why Passionia is such a large threat. The politician’s funeral pyre is such a wonderful sight when you’re the one who caused it. Innocents will be burned with napalm fire. I suppose I should prepare for a potential summit between the nations, as they really hope to find a culprit. After all, there’s nothing like a panic summit to make the dominos fall into place for me.

A cat's razor foot, my iron claws~
These politicians scream for more~
At their paranoia's poison door~
For the twenty first century schizoid man~

Hmmm.....kanna kamui have you heard if anybody is behind these heinous attacks

Sup

𝕶𝖚𝖔𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘
NEWSFLASH

Lord Theddeus the II has planned a meeting with the main leaders of the Tostandians and Fujiwarans and will soon leave. A royal debate shall be held to see who shall be the president, for only a week. Lord Theddeus, however, insisted that one of the citizens become president, but received lots of backlash from his own family. However, they came up to the agreement that the people shouldn't vote; countries should! So it is asked that everyone in the Eientei Gensokyo region pole their citizens to decide the new leader of Depia.

To place your vote, please use a telegram and tell the head of voting which person your citizens want to vote for, majority is who your country votes for.
Poles shall be open at 15:00 (3:00 p.m. [Atlantic Standard Time / AST]) and close on Monday 28th, 12:00 (p.m.[AST]). Use a time converter or something.

OPTIONS:
Kali Korash Timwi (sister)
Pavek Orik Dashwin (mother)
Felic Korash Timwi (uncle)
Feiraksi Pi Tanak (aunt)

Advertisement:
The Right Choice

Vote Felic Korash Timwi For Dictator (for a week)!
Felic Is A Strong, Independent man who will help change Eientei Gensokyo by:
Talking
Communicating
Caring
Other Stuff

(we should have let the people vote, this is stupid)

]|I{•------» 🎀 𝒱💮𝓉𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝒦🍪𝓇𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝓌𝒾 𝒻💞𝓇 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉❣ 🎀 »------•{I|]

Forum View

Advertisement