The Hive Mind of Testlandia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Meridian Zero with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 29.162 billion Testlandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91.5%.
The thriving Testlandish economy, worth a remarkable 2,211 trillion denarii a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 75,845 denarii, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
Unemployed political consultants and advertisers spend every election night weeping for the good old days, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned ★★★ star-snake ★★★ball fields, and the food pyramid has been replaced with the word PASTA in bold block capital letters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Testlandia's national animal is the ★★★ star-snake ★★★, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neo-Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, the food pyramid has been replaced with the word PASTA in bold block capital letters.
- : Following new legislation in Testlandia, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned ★★★ star-snake ★★★ball fields.
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Testlandia was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Testlandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The CAIN".
- : Testlandia changed its national name to "Testlandia".
- : Testlandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Testlandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Securing Nuclear Materials from dastardly Menaces".
Endorsements Received: None.