WA Delegate (non-executive): The Soldiers of The Burkish Armed Forces (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Argo Navis
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Argo Navis is ranked 1,890th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Orchiddic Imperium of AquilaJordyn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Darkness Shall Die To Our Eternal Light”|
|2.||The Soldiers of The Burkish Armed Forces||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strive for honor, stand for hope.”|
|3.||The Splendid Kingdom of Sentretia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum”|
|4.||The Genovian Kingdom of La Familia Cardona||Capitalizt||“What we do in life echoes in eternity”|
|5.||The Grand Republic of The Burke Islands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Here We Stand”|
|6.||The ☆Moon☆ of Ebnious||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lets get it”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Thwiadrunde||Father Knows Best State||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Volia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Work Together, Prosper As One.”|
|9.||The Dominion of The Adrestrian Empire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A New Dawn”|
|10.||The Matriarchy of The Empire of Adrestia||Libertarian Police State||“The New Dawn”|
Recent polls: “Clam Chowdon't and Lobster Roll's” • “Dixie-Can't”
- : The Orchiddic Imperium of AquilaJordyn created a new regional poll: "Clam Chowdon't and Lobster Roll's".
- : The Orchiddic Imperium of AquilaJordyn created a new regional poll: "Dixie-Can't".
- : Arstassigon ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Argo Navis.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Argo Navis.
- : The Federal Republic of Thwiadrunde arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Orchiddic Imperium of AquilaJordyn created a new regional poll: "Favorite Alternative Energy Source?".
- : The ☆Moon☆ of Ebnious created a new regional poll: "Did you know that I made a discord ".
- : The Most Serene Republic of Magical Witches departed this region for The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Orchiddic Imperium of AquilaJordyn unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
Argo Navis Regional Message Board
While I would like for somebody to step in and stop Chinese Muslims from being put into concentration camps, a war with China is not in the best interest of the United States. It is a very difficult issue that unfortunately cannot be dealt with at the moment.
It can be dealt with, but it's not going to happen directly. Majorly, we need to make sure Western companies aren't operating in Xinjiang province. We need to get Europe in on this. This would be a great, rare chance maybe for the West and Muslim world to work together. I doubt Iran would help, but if we could get a major response to it, we could coerce them into stopping. The most important action is we need to provide a vehicle for passage into America for persecuted religious minorities in China. There are already international laws about helping refugee's, but we should make sure there is a pathway for people fleeing China. This is the problem with war. A war with China would create one thousand issues I'm not sure how to handle. I mean, I don't want to walk away from the issue, and just let China off for it. But this is China we're talking about. We failed largely at establishing governments in Afghanistan and Iraq. Why would America succeed in China? Securing the country, even if we did invade, would be a nightmare far worse.
now here are some men I actually respect.
So beautiful ;-;
We still do sometimes.
This is just politics week.
We could justify an inter-region forum roleplay now. I don't know what we do, but maybe we could all meet up.