WA Delegate: None.
The embassy with The Speculative Evolution Territories is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Free Thought
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Free Thought is ranked 2,838th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Confusion of Misplaced States||Democratic Socialists||“If You're Replaced We'll Misplace You”|
|2.||The Reticulated Splines of Luna Amore||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Ask not for whom the bone bones; it bones for thee.”|
|3.||The Democracy of Bubblekirby||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty. Peace. Fun”|
|4.||The Anaphylaxis of Equinox Parallax||Civil Rights Lovefest||“*choking*”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Sol Liebe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Praise the Sun!”|
|6.||The 3rd Free Thought WFE Puppet of Never Gives Up The Ghost||Authoritarian Democracy||“Bringing up the rear.”|
|7.||The 2nd Free Thought WFE Puppet of Goes Through Bouts Of Inactivity But||Authoritarian Democracy||“Second I am.”|
|8.||The 1st Free Thought WFE Puppet of We Are A Quiet Unassuming Region Which||Authoritarian Democracy||“I come first.”|
|9.||The Psychedelic Fur Shadows of Urbane Night Guardian||Democratic Socialists||“And love, love, love... You can't give it away ”|
|10.||The Technocratic City-state of Randomee||Left-Leaning College State||“Logic is illogical.”|
- : The Reticulated Splines of Luna Amore ordered the closure of embassies between Free Thought and The Speculative Evolution Territories.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Reticulated Splines of Luna Amore rejected Debate Heaven's request for regional embassies.
- : The Eternal Empire of Novus Patriam of the region Debate Heaven proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Technicolor Voidwalker of Vuoto Amore departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Reticulated Splines of Luna Amore appointed The Technicolor Voidwalker of Vuoto Amore as Void Tester with authority over Polls in Free Thought.
- : The Technicolor Voidwalker of Vuoto Amore arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Albino Kobra of Eublepharis of the region Kuiper proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Free Thought and Eientei Gensokyo.
Free Thought Regional Message Board
It really depends I guess. The Amore puppets are easy enough to spot, though they don't get used often.
A lot of people didn't know Revert was me. That seems to be more common knowledge now because of the commendation though.
Oh snap! I did not know that..
At least Sedge puppets are super easy to spot!
Why do mods have so many puppets? Is it a Raider & Defender thing?
I used to have puppets but I seem to have misplaced them.....
It really depends on what you before being a mod. I'm sure some mods barely have any puppets/no puppets. Former raiders/defenders are likely to have more puppets. I liked creating strange nations, so I answered issues on a lot of different nations before I joined the Issues Editors.
The more backend access I got, the less I bothered answering issues. So I just have a lot of puppets mostly doing nothing now save the odd event that calls for puppets.
Sometimes puppets are used to have someone still keep in contact with a certain region. Like this puppet!!
Ah makes sense. Thanks for the explanation guys.
I have so many puppet everywhere.. mostly for raiding.. some are stationed in regions I'm friendly with and some are retired raiding puppets that become stationed in regions.. also hidden ones noone is sposto know about..
Are you one of those puppets