by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Krillin RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of ScotlandSerenity (elected )

Founder: The Free Land of ScotlandSerenity

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

- Our region, founded by ScotlandSerenity, was built as a peaceful, non-raiding non Invader region. We are in the United Regions Alliance

- We engage in role-play, which is easy to join, on our RMB. We try to make our rp inclusive for experienced and newcomers!

- We have platforms off site aswell
Linkofficial discord Linkunofficial Wilder discord server

- Our Krillin Council members are all here to help you with any issues & any suggestions you may have, just send us a telegram!

- If you have suggestions on how to improve Krillin, feel free to post in the rmb for a wider opinion. We run regular polls and debates so check them out

- Message Qassadia for info on our regional maps LinkRegional Map

Have a good stay!



Embassies: URA, Japan, Lardyland, International Debating Area, Gay, APSIA, The Free Nations Region, Hippy Haven, Philosophy 115, Yarnia, Citadel of Ricks, Pony Lands, The Doctor Who Universe, Gay Equality, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, Regionless, and 123 others.The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Western Isles, Pluviostan, The Embassy, Future Earth, Groland, The Bar on the corner of every region, Avadam Inn, Solid Kingdom, Eientei Gensokyo, Happy Utopia, My Little Pony Equestria, The Bunny Fire, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, LCRUA, The Popptart Empire, Dauiland, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Underworld, Hetalia, One big Island, Rogue CONclave, The LCRUA, Straw Hat Pirates, Second Kekistani Republic, The Hill, Where the Wild Things Are, The Empire of Friendship, The Atheist Empire, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The NewsStand, Hollow Point, The New Kingdom, The Dawn of Unity, Cyland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Train Station, Warschauer Pakt, Extalia, Confederation of New lands, Mahakam, The League of Socialist States, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Latinoamerica Libre, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, The United Empires of Carson, Nintendo, nasunia, League Of Allied Powers, The International Polling Zone, The Moderate Alliance, Pravda, Strawberry Hill, Zazumo, DragonBallSuper, Nova Regio, India, Union of Nationalists, Dream Land, GOOD BOIs, The New Dogecoin Union, Fredonia, Arconian Empire, The Slide Countries, RAMS, The Larry Pact, The Okchi Union, Official European Union, Region Name, United Imperial Union, Meditation, The Region of WESC, Afrika, New Epinadia, Anime Girls, Portugal, Union of Allied States, Meat, Echo, The Order Of The Afternoon, Westfalen Westphalia, Novus Lucidum, Montrandecs Neighbours, The Illuminati, Roleplay Central, Nusantara Archipelago, Randovia, Urana Firma, Ruby Fists, NS Card Player Rehab Center, Zenit, Union of Liberal Nations, The Anvil, The International Airport, URCR, Union of Lardy Nations, Weffle, Island of Ria, Greater Middle East, The West Coast, The United Ascendancy, Nationstates Wrestling Federation, Turkic Union, The Scottish Highlands, NorthWest Tibetquadoristanada, Ise, The Vincence Kingdom, The World of The Frozen Flames, Philippines, Alnobia, Emirates of Futurnia, The Great and Mighty Region of Morshu, The Official Fantasy RP, Saiyan Empire, Smitzburg, Fylkirvegr, Save Our Planet, The outlawed nations, NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY REGION, THE NEWS, and Fast Food Colony.

Tags: Anime, Casual, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, Fandom, Featured, Free Trade, Game Player, Independent, LGBT, Map, Neutral, and 9 others.Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Pacifist, Parody, Role Player, Silly, Social, Surreal, and Video Game.

Regional Power: Moderate

Krillin contains 127 nations, the 130th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Average Incomes in Krillin

The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.

As a region, Krillin is ranked 4,219th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Socialist Republic of EjolandLiberal Democratic Socialists“By The People For The People”
2.The Kingdom of EjorikeCorporate Police State“For God and King”
3.The Free land of Flugel tribeLiberal Democratic Socialists“Moo”
4.The Commonwealth of The Earldom of FallsburyLeft-wing Utopia“Knowing is Always Better”
5.The Oligarchy of KobasanInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Do onto others as I tell you do to”
6.The Rogue Nation of Gaben420MasterRaceIron Fist Consumerists“Gaben is best”
7.The Republic of LightfordCivil Rights Lovefest“Ex genesis in antiquitatis ad adventum veiled”
8.The Republic of Doge is a lieFather Knows Best State“From Many, One”
9.The Socialist Monarchy of EvokicePsychotic Dictatorship“Evokice blesses the Grand Monarch”
10.The Democratic Empire of AosiaLeft-wing Utopia“achieve the impossible”
1234. . .1213»

Recent polls: “What is your IRL opion about marijuana leagalization”“Would you like to live in the NS country you created???”“How much do you like Krillin?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Krillin Regional Message Board

The Red Society wrote:However, there is still the problem of economic inclusion, and the only way to have a good economic inclusion is to have the government control the economy or to have a free market (free markets are better because they really provide what the market wants and they give freedom to the people).

Free markets as you mean them don't exist and cannot exist. The closer you approach to it the profit motive of the of those involved becomes a greater factor leading to a boom & bust cycle, each time concentrating the wealth into a smaller and richer oligarch class. People don't behave like math equations as nice as that would be for your argument.

Welcome to any new members I hope you enjoy the happiness of our nations. C:

The Earldom of Fallsbury wrote:Your people would starve, most live like wildmen in the woods because they can't afford to buy a road to get to a job they can't have because the couldn't afford to learn to read, but don't worry most won't live past age 10 anyway since no one can afford a doctor and have to drink out of the same stream they use as a toilet. I'm sure some live in company housing, but the tiny bit they are paid, is owed to the company store many times over. And forget about starting a buisness of your own because there's no way a bank would loan to any of the poors.

This argument doesn't work in a country where businesses are owned by their workers. Oppression of the proletariat by the rich class can't really exist if workplace democracy is everywhere.

The Earldom of Fallsbury wrote:Free markets as you mean them don't exist and cannot exist. The closer you approach to it the profit motive of the of those involved becomes a greater factor leading to a boom & bust cycle, each time concentrating the wealth into a smaller and richer oligarch class. People don't behave like math equations as nice as that would be for your argument.

You're talking like if I was talking about classical libertarian capitalism. I'm not a regular capitalist, I believe in workplace democracy. Don't forget it. And free markets work. And there can't be an oligarch class with workplace democracy, because the workplaces are owned by their workers. It's almost like communism, but with money.

We believe improving the economy is a citizens duty and his life the oficial minister of economy

The Red Society wrote:You're talking like if I was talking about classical libertarian capitalism. I'm not a regular capitalist, I believe in workplace democracy. Don't forget it. And free markets work. And there can't be an oligarch class with workplace democracy, because the workplaces are owned by their workers. It's almost like communism, but with money.

This is what I don't get about you. "Workplace Democracy" is a very indistinct term that can mean a lot of different things, but in general what I've gotten from you seems decent but are expressly forbidden by Friedman as "restraints on trade that should not be permitted." I think, my friend, you are actually an anarcho syndicalist, but refuse to admit it for some strange personal reason, does friedman remind you of a beloved dead grandfather or something? Either way you need to do some more reading you have some really wierd ideas about the nature of Socialism and Communism. Seems you never got any further than the wierd anti-soviet stuff from regan, thatcher, and mulroney.

Another debate I see is happening... the RMB has really become a debate board.

P.S. 8 Billion is so close.

The Earldom of Fallsbury wrote:This is what I don't get about you. "Workplace Democracy" is a very indistinct term that can mean a lot of different things, but in general what I've gotten from you seems decent but are expressly forbidden by Friedman as "restraints on trade that should not be permitted." I think, my friend, you are actually an anarcho syndicalist, but refuse to admit it for some strange personal reason, does friedman remind you of a beloved dead grandfather or something? Either way you need to do some more reading you have some really wierd ideas about the nature of Socialism and Communism. Seems you never got any further than the wierd anti-soviet stuff from regan, thatcher, and mulroney.

I don't agree with Friedman on this. Having a random rich guy taking away your salary isn't trade. And no, I'm not an anarchist, I'm a minarcho syndicalist. And I only like Milton Friedman because of his ideas. The reason I don't like to call myself a syndicalist is that it looks like it implies companies would still belong to their original founder(s). I just don't really like the name, but if you want you can call myself a syndicalist, a minarcho syndicalist.

The Earldom of Fallsbury wrote:This is what I don't get about you. "Workplace Democracy" is a very indistinct term that can mean a lot of different things, but in general what I've gotten from you seems decent but are expressly forbidden by Friedman as "restraints on trade that should not be permitted." I think, my friend, you are actually an anarcho syndicalist, but refuse to admit it for some strange personal reason, does friedman remind you of a beloved dead grandfather or something? Either way you need to do some more reading you have some really wierd ideas about the nature of Socialism and Communism. Seems you never got any further than the wierd anti-soviet stuff from regan, thatcher, and mulroney.

The Red Society wrote:I don't agree with Friedman on this. Having a random rich guy taking away your salary isn't trade. And no, I'm not an anarchist, I'm a minarcho syndicalist. And I only like Milton Friedman because of his ideas. The reason I don't like to call myself a syndicalist is that it looks like it implies companies would still belong to their original founder(s). I just don't really like the name, but if you want you can call myself a syndicalist, a minarcho syndicalist.

Both are wrong, feudalism is the way of the future!

Forum View

Advertisement