WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Brototh (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The High Court, The Thaecian Senate, The House of Commons, The East Pacific, Europeia, 10000 Islands, the South Pacific, the Rejected Realms, The Free Nations Region, Spiritus, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gay, The League, Eientei Gensokyo, The Kingdom of Great Britain, 21st Century Rome, and 1 other.Hell.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Thaecia
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Thaecia is ranked 6,366th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Dariland||Democratic Socialists||“Mahalin ang sariling atin”|
|2.||The Shoot-Anythin' Holy State of LardBoy||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I'm doing it for the good of the *people*!”|
|3.||The Republic of ElBaron||Democratic Socialists||“What was taken by force, can only be restored by force”|
|4.||The Empire of Primo Order||Father Knows Best State||“We can get where we want!”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Archen Federation||Psychotic Dictatorship||“With blood and steel we carve our future”|
|6.||The Republic of Zermanny||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Be Disciplined and Pursue Progress!”|
|7.||The Elected Monarchy of World Trade||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Get out there and re-elect me!!!”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Fredestatia||Left-Leaning College State||“Brave men go forward not expecting to return. ...”|
|9.||The Portable Air Cooler of Requelizza||Left-wing Utopia||“Ninge-gingers hinge on binge-dingers.”|
|10.||The Republic of Broustan||Democratic Socialists||“استقلال، آزادی، جمهوری”|
Regional Poll • Are you ready for N-Day?
Voting opened 9 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lard Solus departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : The Republic of Best guy arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Vajakama arrived from Thegye.
- : The Confederacy of The United Slavic Nations departed this region for Sonindia.
- : The Confederacy of The United Slavic Nations arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Jamicana ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Mina reublic arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Islandic New Mina arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Principality of Xernon created a new regional poll: "Are you ready for N-Day?".
- : The Democratic States of Anarchano departed this region for NationStates.
Thaecia Regional Message Board
I hand a ingenious idea, instead having expensive cars that Is bad for the environment instead we have some one you can hire to clack coconuts behind you for an hour while you run or walk, it’s cheap eco friendly, increase people’s health because there running and can increase job employment.
yeah and we can also send people to find the holy grail and also not go to Camelot for it is such a silly place.
So excited for our two new treaties! The League and Balder are both amazing regions that we share a lot in common with. I look forward to the cooperation and collaboration that these agreements will bring about!
The League — Thaecia
A treaty of cultural exchange, strategic affairs and mutual defense between The League and Thaecia
The peoples of The League and Thaecia, resolving to continue their mutually beneficial relationship in military, diplomatic, and cultural affairs, hereby announce the following treaty between our esteemed regions.
This is a bilateral document, and the terms which follow apply to the established signing governments of The League and Thaecia.
Terms of this document between the signing governments, henceforth “signatories”, shall apply to both their home regions and the directly incorporated territories thereof.
Signatories shall maintain a state of non-aggression, and shall resolve any potential disputes diplomatically.
Furthermore, signatories shall undertake mutual defense initiatives. These include providing one another military assistance in case of a military attack, internal or external, at the request of either signatory as well as the sharing of intelligence relating to the security of either signatory.
The two previous clauses shall not apply to potential military altercations where signatories are on opposing sides, only instances directly involving either signatory region itself.
Signatories shall, at the request of the other, aid in each other’s internal legitimate delegacy transitions.
Both signatories shall maintain on-site embassies with each other and otherwise cordial diplomatic relations.
Neither signatory shall conduct military action against the on-site embassies of another signatory. Responding to provocation in defense and response to an infringement upon either region shall be exempt from this clause.
Signatories shall, at their convenience, host bilateral or multilateral cultural events to foster friendliness and development between their communities.
On-site embassies, as previously mentioned, shall aid in fostering connectivity and development between signatory regions.
This treaty shall enter into force immediately upon ratification by the internal procedures of each signatory.
Either signatory may exit this treaty via their internal processes for repealing a treaty.
Either signatory will endeavour to give a week's notice in the aforementioned embassies before withdrawing from this treaty.
Balder — Thaecia
Treaty of Cooperation and Alliance Between Balder and Thaecia
- 1. The signatories recognize the constitutional governments in force at the time of ratification of this treaty and any legitimate successor governments as the sole and sovereign governments of their respective regions.
2. The signatories will maintain embassies with each other on the NationStates site and on their regional off-site platforms.
- 1. The signatories will endeavour to engage in cultural activities with one another and encourage social exchange between their regions, where consistent with their policies and resources.
- 1. The signatories shall not engage in military hostilities against one another's regions or direct holdings. For purposes of this treaty, holdings shall refer to a signatory’s directly incorporated territories.
2. In the event of an attack targeting the signatory's home region or holding, the other signatory shall provide support if requested.
3. In situations other than a military attack targeting the other signatory's home region or holding, the signatories will endeavour to provide military support to the other signatory when requested by that other signatory, and where it is consistent with their own policies.
- 1. The signatories will not engage in any form of espionage or subversion against each other.
3. The signatories will keep confidential all information provided to them under this article, unless the other signatory gives permission for its release.
- 1. This treaty will come into effect upon its ratification in accordance with the legal processes of both signatories.
2. Either signatory may withdraw from this treaty via their internal process for repealing a treaty.
3. Withdrawal from this treaty shall not be seen as an act of war or hostility.
4. Either signatory will endeavour to give a week's notice in the aforementioned embassies before withdrawing from this treaty.
5. The signatories will make all reasonable efforts to seek a diplomatic solution before withdrawing from this treaty.
Yes it is
New poll is up! Are you ready for N-Day? ☢️
wait a minute...
What is the New York Times Democracy? I never heard about it before and i study political science few years.
On NS stats and terminologies are pretty much satirical, for example "Father/Mother knows best state"
Thank you very much.
Yea, mine is "Iron Fist Consumerists"