WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Glorious Nations of Iwaku contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Glorious Nations of Iwaku
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Glorious Nations of Iwaku is ranked 1,753rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Eternal Grounds of Vernafer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cool guys don't look at slides, right?”|
|2.||The Best Nation of Auttumn||New York Times Democracy||“For a better tomorrow”|
|3.||The People's Republic of RenaRyugu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“CUUUUTE!”|
- : The Holy Lucky Gold Christmas of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Wǣdastrynd Āgenwissung of Holy Altmoran Empire of the region The Great Wonderland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Really Big Bama Fan of the region SEC Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The princeps senatus of the region The NationStates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rainbow unicorn cloud paradise island tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Empire of Embajada of the region Embassies For Everyone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Moon Princess of Vantwosa of the region Vandoosa cancelled the closure of its embassy in Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Lawsoneth of the region Vandoosa ordered the closure of its embassy in Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Glorious Nations of Iwaku Regional Message Board
@Vernafer pizza time
16 days ago: The Federal Republic of Rainbow Unicorn Cloud Paradise Island tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
haha! not all of our protectorates have the known password!
69 days since the last message.
Dang I hope this doesn’t die
i guess this is dying
It lives on in the new regional cluster.
So... what happens now?
No one's sent a message here since last year.
Haha, funny joke