WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Full Moon of Parvani
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Moon
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, The Moon is ranked 5,716th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Radioactive Paradise of Plutonium Mesa||Libertarian Police State||“Our half-life shall be eternity”|
|2.||The Fishermen of Carriacou||Capitalizt||“The Fishermen of Carriacou”|
|3.||The Mini Moon Princess of KaguyaHime||Iron Fist Consumerists||“42”|
|4.||The Sea of Tranquility||Left-Leaning College State||“Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.”|
|5.||The Powers of Modhammer||Moralistic Democracy||“Mødhammer, der stillhet og drømmer gror.”|
|6.||The Free Land of She-Wolf||Capitalizt||“...the time the Moon fell from the Night Sky?”|
|7.||The Unbearable Lightness of Hovertanks||Tyranny by Majority||“Why walk when you can hover!”|
|8.||The Shotgun Guitar of The wabbitslayah||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Keel da wabbit”|
|9.||The Hippo Sanctuary of Hippopotomonstro Sesquippedaliophobia||Father Knows Best State||“Prepare to be surprised.”|
|10.||The Republic of Catenaccio||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The best defense is a good italian”|
- : The Nobel Laureates of The Dark Norse of the region Zombie Research Institute proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of She-Wolf arrived from The Horde.
- : The Democratic Republic of Humbledonia departed this region for Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : The United Covenant of Stratarian departed this region for Tanabiku Galaxy.
- : The United Covenant of Stratarian arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Commonwealth of Vulcan station departed this region for The Empire of Mare Nostrum.
- : The Commonwealth of Vulcan station arrived from Pacifica.
- : The Subterranean Headquarters of The Controller of Planet X of the region The Planet X proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Powers of Modhammer arrived from Balder.
- : The Vape-Naysh of Fupanda of the region The Twin Cities proposed constructing embassies.
The Moon Regional Message Board
Couple of things Something Whatsitsname:
-The proposal still needs to be approved by delegates first to be voted on by wa members. The Moon has no delegate, therefore, the region can't support the proposal at this stage.
-Hindsight is always 20/20 and I apologize for this. But this situation could have been avoided if the region would have been refounded with an active founder-nation.
OHHHH I thought it could be approved by any WA nation lol. That explains why I couldn't find the Approve button.
And there are other things you can do. You can do what I have been doing, embassy posting basically the same post I have, encouraging others to help. You can also telegram.
Might be difficult to get that proposal to pass. I looked at the security council forum and some prominent natives didn't want the liberation for classified reasons.
I though two red b's next to each other was banned..
I waited weeks for the lunar eclipse last week... and the skies were completely overcast. I couldn't see a single light from the dark side of Terra.
Did I ever tell you about the time the moon fell from the night sky, and he went looking for her?