The United Republic of Lieges is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Potrus Soustas with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.826 billion Liègians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ricads. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Liegesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,650 trillion Ownuans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,038 Ownuans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter, and no one born in Lieges can fix a leaky faucet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lieges's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, no one born in Lieges can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Lieges was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Katanislandas.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, all tariffs have been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Lieges, the new hit series "Lieges's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Lieges endorsed The Constitutional Empire of Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Jenesia, Foucaults garden, Lexembourg, The Seven Provinces, Alsted, The City-State of Vienna, Tigyland, An Clar, Fenian Provinces, Dauershire, Novo Portugal, Wombelland, Imperium Anglorum, Basque Dominion, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, East Arc, Dacian Freelands, Woschia, Saudi Canadia, Agrase, North of Americas, Fortia, Bohomo, Eicant, Newmere, Green Counties, Albertinum, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Lovisa, Fossekallen, Templar Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Cha0sNation, Slavorussia, Teruel, Union of the North, Blighteria, DGAF No-2, Evka, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Silvecia, Continental Social Democrats, Ahma, The Fair Republic, Dark Matter, Myrenia, Stiernmark, and 14 others.Latogne, Socialist Republic of Cakdzavlon, European Commonwalth, Wolvory, Mordwyn, Romaian, Oena and Sandy Island, Alevistan, Bababooey Land, Poppy Dada, Eukosmos, Portucal, Imperialistic Capitalist Hungary, and Katanislandas.