The Holy Empire of Aritzoska is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 778 million Zanosi love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lonolia. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Zanos economy, worth 71.0 trillion Digital Aritzoks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 91,321 Digital Aritzoks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, the parliament building has installed a revolving door, and cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aritzoska's national animal is the Neanderthal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aritzoska was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Aritzoska was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Aritzoska's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Aritzoska was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Aritzoska, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Aritzoska was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Aritzoska, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Aritzoska was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Aritzoska, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Following new legislation in Aritzoska, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Eggraria, Eskvenn, Volaworand, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Erinor, Curlyhoward, Qvait, The Filippinas, Amerion, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Omiri, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Anserisa, PenguinPies, Aumeltopia, South Caleblan, Hutington, Rabbitz, Bawkie, Kringalia, Beepee, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Xandev, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Mapico, Merevane, Melicorium, West Pastafaria, Marinho Islands, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Starsight, Andinla, Shefino, NganXuan, Fasire, Compli, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, Kandorith, Dukin Donuts, Hanguk-Nippon, Madreia, Xaojie, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Abarri, and 31 others.Nova Kobol, Corbynistania, ChickenDome, Well F, Rhetiaa, Jehenna, Azelan, Steampunk Engineers, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Drystar, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, Bear Connors Paradiso, Briteannia, Ralphburg, East Lodge, Saint Cinder, Ovkianos, Xarbraden, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ayrafer, Kedjens, Tsvetania, Midand, Concrete Slab, B H A R A T, and Catillos.