The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Stephie Fudge with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 29.183 billion Fudgetopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chupa. The average income tax rate is 88.6%.
The large but stagnant Fudgetopian economy, worth 493 trillion fudgers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 16,908 fudgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's favourite colour is red (Fudgetopia has found 2 easter eggs), government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, Fudgetopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fudgetopia's national animal is the hasselhoff, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Break Bladean.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Free Land of Gauranga.
- : Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 5% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Democratic Commonwealth of Vaniri.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Queendom of Auphelia.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Sparkly of Escade.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Plonks.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Jayaland.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Free Land of The Resigned.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Efficient Corporation of Karatengisa.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Kiasu-ism, Soem, Darakin, Bergenu, Danimal, Curlyhoward, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Ancient Slobovia, LeonDegrelle, Emiton, Theorin, The Two Jerseys, Bhiff, Cape Adare, Gymnostan, Tsunamy, Bear Connors Paradiso, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Sanden, Glenavar, Karlstadt, Drugged Monkeys, Kaer Peulvan, Nyfinest128, United Allied Earth Federation, Sedunn, Extremely Democratic People, SJS Republic, Mattaku Wakaranai, Seliyan progressive Islands, Lolochie, The United Expanse, Francesad, Bugmalandia, Farengeto, Laurana, Kringalia, Great Scapula, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Zadiner, Shadman Equebal, Bonaugure, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Opimo, Lambdaland, Soviet El Paso, Weldinia, Amakul, and 27 others.Japanese Federal Republic, Erinor, Monkstar, Brimain, The Amazons Daughters, Kaugummi, Southwestern Alvilith, Atahs, FreeFishers, Imkitopia, SuperTronGodTopia, Esu19, The Eight Hearths, Punchwood, Patrykstan, New Villanova, The International Knights, Firtopia, Karatengisa, The Resigned, Jayaland, The Plonks, Escade, Auphelia, Vaniri, Gauranga, and Break Bladean.