|Leader||Queen Supreme President Chief Cate|
|Faith||Judaism and Christianity|
The Quentibanch of Caterasia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Supreme President Chief Cate with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.243 billion Caterasians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Equicate. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The powerhouse Caterasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,619 trillion Marguerites a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 122,254 Marguerites, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, Caterasian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Queen Supreme President Chief Cate, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass", and it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caterasia's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Judaism and Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Caterasia, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Caterasia, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Caterasia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens and the Top 5% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Caterasia endorsed The Empire of Camden Forest.
- : Caterasia endorsed The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Caterasia was endorsed by The Empire of Camden Forest.
- : Caterasia was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Following new legislation in Caterasia, Caterasian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Queen Supreme President Chief Cate.
- : Following new legislation in Caterasia, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Caterasia endorsed The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Ruinenlust, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Candlewhisper Archive, Cannibaland, Ironic Remarks, Dwardossa, Ownzone, Reannia, Turbeaux, The Cypher Nine, Canaltia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Taco Respublic, Love and Nature, The Void Territories, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Chilledsville, Wantevolo, Ziotah and Riverside, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Entitize, Ordand, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Kawastyselir, Palos Heights, Verdant Haven, Euso, Greyveldt, Rippardine, Cheloboria, Bregaria, Lura, Appendia, Blon Gre, Burkhai, Groenwald, Pen Blanityion, Eaven, Atsvea, and McClandia Doge 2.