|Leader||Tsar Sorejo III|
The Tsardom of Lura is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Tsar Sorejo III with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.212 billion Lurans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lunaja-Solare. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Luran economy, worth 443 trillion perpers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,151 perpers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, school football matches are usually five-a-side, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, and thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lura's national animal is the tuatara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Lura, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Lura was endorsed by The Rustling Leaves of New Kvenland.
- : Lura endorsed The Rustling Leaves of New Kvenland.
- : Lura endorsed The Democratic States of Blueea.
- : Lura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Lura lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 91 » The Void Territories, Ransium, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Bregaria, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Turbeaux, Entitize, Reannia, Feladria, Novian Republics, Love and Nature, Frieden-und Freudenland, Window Land, Ironic Remarks, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Hyon Delta, Forgotten Beauty, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ordand, Cheloboria, Artemis, Blon Gre, Caterasia, Bilsa, Appendia, Ashrah, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Chilledsville, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Crowacia, Tscharva, Girelna, Taco Respublic, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Alcantaria, East Stederland, Cikya, and 41 others.Jutsa, Terrabod, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Rhuarc Bastion, The Most Serene Republicans, Zinguanaville, Kannap, The Long Valley, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Edible Plywood, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Rivienland, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Ancorai, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Dasche, Gloomspick, Lugnan, Foir, Doxstern, New Autarky, Shalotte, Ordealius, McClandia Doge 2, Twiliydawn, Eaven, Central Dintinia, Arklanda, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and New Kvenland.