|Faith||its national religion|
The Alföldi People's Republic of Ypogegrammeni is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grigoris Lambrakis with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.445 billion Ypogegrammeniots enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiryns. The average income tax rate is 87.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Ypogegrammeniot economy, worth 686 trillion drachms a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,375 drachms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conspiracy theorists allege Tiryns's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, and nuclear physics is the most popular course at university. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ypogegrammeni's national animal is the ram, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is its national religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Yoakekuni.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Kingdom of Relwynia.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Empire of Galaxiak.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Eight Realms of Siornor.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Free Dawsinian Colony of Talgarth.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Utopian People's Republic of Love and Nature.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Realm of Lofia.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Ypogegrammeni was endorsed by The Holy Federation of York Zionia.