|Leader||The Grand Window|
The Pro Ukraine Windowmakers of Window Land is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Grand Window with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.169 billion Windows love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Window City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Window Landian economy, worth a remarkable 2,326 trillion Windows a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 208,339 Windows, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Grand Window is adamant that ponies aren't just for little girls, police conduct raids on children having snail races, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Window Land's national animal is the Window, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Window Land was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Window Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Window Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Window Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Window Land endorsed The Betrygge Rāvenriket of Nordustra.
- : Window Land was endorsed by The Betrygge Rāvenriket of Nordustra.
- : Window Land voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Window Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Window Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Electrum".
- : Window Land voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "LEO Force Restrictions"".
Endorsements Received: 61 » Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Turbeaux, Ownzone, The Void Territories, Ruinenlust, Candlewhisper Archive, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Love and Nature, The Black Forrest, Entitize, Taco Respublic, Eryndlynd, Caterasia, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Wantevolo, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Lura, Bregaria, Verdant Haven, Cheloboria, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Effazio, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Terrabod, Blue Nagia, The Cypher Nine, Zerkyr Xiszczy, New Ladavia, Roless, Kyratistani, Thrything, Greyveldt, Rhodevus, Wizardonia, The Most Serene Republicans, Alcantaria, Metolius, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Sean Fiobha, and 11 others.Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Daarwyrth, Galaxiak, Ithersta, Talgarth, Plifte, Zerphen, and Nordustra.