|Leader||The Grand Window|
The Windowmakers of Window Land is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Grand Window with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.449 billion Windows love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Window City. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Window Landian economy, worth a remarkable 1,612 trillion Windows a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 190,848 Windows, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a lot of babies crying for milk in the middle of the day, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Window Land's national animal is the Window, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Window Land endorsed The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Window Land was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Window Land endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Window Land was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
- : Following new legislation in Window Land, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Window Land, citizens no longer take selfies with their dead relatives at funerals.
- : Window Land endorsed The Concordant Stratum of The Cypher Nine.
- : Window Land was endorsed by The Concordant Stratum of The Cypher Nine.
- : Window Land endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Einswenn.
- : Window Land was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Einswenn.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Turbeaux, Ownzone, The Void Territories, Ruinenlust, Candlewhisper Archive, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Love and Nature, Frieden-und Freudenland, Forgotten Beauty, The Black Forrest, Entitize, Taco Respublic, Eryndlynd, Caterasia, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Wantevolo, Reannia, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Lura, Bregaria, Verdant Haven, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Effazio, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Jutsa, Crowacia, Simbolon, Terrabod, Discarnasia, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, and 5 others.Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, and Verensika.