|Capital||Cypher One - Administrative Block|
|Leader||Council Chairman Cypher One|
The Concordant Stratum of The Cypher Nine is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Council Chairman Cypher One with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 2.778 billion Cypherians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cypher One - Administrative Block. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypher Ninean economy, worth 544 trillion Polyglots a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 196,028 Polyglots, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for The Cypher Nine, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, and there's a hole in the heart of every Cypher Ninean city. Crime is totally unknown. The Cypher Nine's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, there's a hole in the heart of every Cypher Ninean city.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : The Cypher Nine lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : The Cypher Nine endorsed The Economic and Political Union of Blon Gre.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Economic and Political Union of Blon Gre.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for The Cypher Nine.
- : The Cypher Nine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, the studies of art and philosophy are banned.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Ruinenlust, CANaLtiA, Atsvea, Ownzone, Dwardossa, Candlewhisper Archive, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, Norvert, Palatamorphia, Chilledsville, Apolloloreyvarterria, Ransium, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Dest Oritio, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Drasnia, Entitize, The United socialist democracy, Froenburg, Mountain Ash Forests, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ziotah and Riverside, Elundris, Cannibaland, Tauride, Seagull, Caterasia, Edible Plywood, Ironic Remarks, Sapnu puas, Uan aa Boa, Lammas, Nimros, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Lord Dominator, and Blon Gre.