|Capital||Cypher One - Administrative Block|
|Leader||Council Chairman Cypher One|
|Animal||Aluminum Sea Basilisk|
The Concordant Stratum of The Cypher Nine is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Council Chairman Cypher One with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 5.121 billion Cypherians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cypher One - Administrative Block. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypher Ninean economy, worth a remarkable 1,086 trillion Fulcrums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 212,231 Fulcrums, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One does not simply walk into the tundra, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, and there's never enough space in space. Crime is totally unknown. The Cypher Nine's national animal is the Aluminum Sea Basilisk, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, there's never enough space in space.
- : The Cypher Nine lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Ruinenlust, Canaltia, Ownzone, Dwardossa, Candlewhisper Archive, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, Chilledsville, Ransium, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Entitize, Mountain Ash Forests, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ziotah and Riverside, Elundris, Cannibaland, Tauride, Caterasia, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Meropis, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Banandonia, Shimerta, Novian Republics, Rorston, Ordand, Raccoon Creek, Kinganaryasia, Paplia, Coranova, Groenwald, The Black Horns, Hyon Delta, Western Continental Divide, Khazuul, Zultacke, Deontologia, Atsvea, and Eir.