The Kingdom of The Black Forrest is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 39.778 billion Black Forrestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omashu. The income tax rate is 100%.
The powerhouse Black Forrestian economy, worth a remarkable 8,067 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 202,821 Gold Pieces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Black Forrest's national animal is the Winged Lemur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : The Black Forrest was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in The Black Forrest, commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all.
- : The Black Forrest was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Empire of Obvile Kiatopia.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Empire of Obvile Kiatopia.
- : The Black Forrest voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Kingdom of Kyratistani.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Borderlands of Difinbelk 2.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Ironic Remarks, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Canaltia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Chilledsville, Feladria, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Entitize, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Forgotten Beauty, Verdant Haven, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Caterasia, Octopus Islands, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Tscharva, Effazio, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Crowacia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Atsvea, New Kvenland, Blue Nagia, and 5 others.Roless, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Obvile Kiatopia, and The Wisteria Islands.