The Kingdom of The Black Forrest is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its public floggings, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 42.039 billion Black Forrestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omashu. The income tax rate is 100%.
The powerhouse Black Forrestian economy, worth a remarkable 8,526 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 202,824 Gold Pieces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and commuters often break into synchronised para-para dancing for no reason at all. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Black Forrest's national animal is the Winged Lemur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Black Forrest endorsed Yoakekuni.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by Yoakekuni.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed Relwynia.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by Relwynia.
- : The Black Forrest endorsed The Eight Realms of Siornor.
- : The Black Forrest was endorsed by The Eight Realms of Siornor.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Canaltia, Ransium, Chilledsville, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Entitize, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Verdant Haven, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Caterasia, Lura, Cheloboria, Anachronolandia, Tscharva, Effazio, Terrabod, Kannap, The Cypher Nine, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Atsvea, Blue Nagia, Roless, Kyratistani, Obvile Kiatopia, Rhodevus, Thrything, Greyveldt, Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Galaxiak, Plifte, Zerphen, Nordustra, Ecologist Hegemony, Great Julunaphra, Siornor, Daarwyrth, and Democratic Republic of Cacusia.