The Colony of Chilledsville is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chilledenuff with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and lack of airports. The compassionate, humorless population of 15.467 billion Chilledsvilleans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Hub. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Chilledsvillean economy, worth a remarkable 4,310 trillion Groats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 278,689 Groats, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing, and cheese lovers have a case of the bleus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chilledsville's national animal is the Sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chilledsville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, cheese lovers have a case of the bleus.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, "Chilledenuff got your tongue?" has become a popular idiom.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, schoolyard bullying has a tendency to escalate.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, the election for Chilledenuff's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Chilledsville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Chilledsville voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
Endorsements Received: 48 » Candlewhisper Archive, Ransium, Ruinenlust, Cannibaland, Canaltia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Ziotah and Riverside, Turbeaux, Entitize, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Caterasia, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Verdant Haven, Love and Nature, Lura, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Effazio, Middle Barael, Kannap, Terrabod, The Cypher Nine, Obvile Kiatopia, Blue Nagia, Roless, Kyratistani, Thrything, Greyveldt, Rhodevus, Fartsniffage, Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ithersta, Galaxiak, Zerphen, Nordustra, Ecologist Hegemony, Siornor, Kase, Daarwyrth, and Ownzone.