The Colony of Chilledsville is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chilledenuff with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, humorless population of 10.826 billion Chilledsvilleans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Hub. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Chilledsvillean economy, worth a remarkable 3,242 trillion Groats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 299,529 Groats, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Groat treacle machine, and hordes of tourists are ruining the environment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chilledsville's national animal is the Sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chilledsville was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Chilledsville was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Effazio.
- : Chilledsville lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Chilledsville voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Chilledsville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Groat treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Chilledsville, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Ransium, Ironic Remarks, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Dwardossa, Cannibaland, Canaltia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Ziotah and Riverside, Turbeaux, Feladria, Reannia, The Cypher Nine, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Window Land, Wantevolo, Cat-Herders United, Caterasia, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Verdant Haven, Palos Heights, Love and Nature, Rippardine, Appendia, Blon Gre, Lura, Anachronolandia, Groenwald, Burkhai, Greyveldt, Atsvea, McClandia Doge 2, and Effazio.