|Faith||Cosmic consciousness and love|
The Utopian People's Republic of Love and Nature is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Spokesperson Moilanen with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.979 billion Love and Natureans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Love and Naturean economy, worth a remarkable 2,494 trillion thoughts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 249,925 thoughts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines, halberds are common 18th birthday presents, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building, and a government program is underway to revitalize Love and Nature's beaches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Love and Nature's national animal is the canis lupus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cosmic consciousness and love.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, a government program is underway to revitalize Love and Nature's beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building.
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Factory Farming Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, halberds are common 18th birthday presents.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Love and Nature, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Love and Nature voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration on Hippopotamuses".
- : Love and Nature voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Eryndlynd, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Forgotten Beauty, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Wantevolo, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Verdant Haven, The Void Territories, Bregaria, Candlewhisper Archive, Taco Respublic, Lura, Ironic Remarks, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Artemis, Crowacia, Chilledsville, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Effazio, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, Middle Barael, Terrabod, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Blue Nagia, and 22 others.Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Doxstern, Lugnan, Twiliydawn, East Skirsburg, Bunkaiia, New Kvenland, Roless, Difinbelk 2, Obvile Kiatopia, Kyratistani, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, The Wisteria Islands, and Ardelark.