The Emerald Forest of Eryndlynd is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Archdruid Eryx with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.643 billion Eryndians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eryndhar. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Eryndian economy, worth a remarkable 2,238 trillion eryndollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 232,104 eryndollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps, the tenet of free speech is held dear, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime is totally unknown. Eryndlynd's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is druidry.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eryndlynd voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Eryndlynd voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
- : Eryndlynd voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Eryndlynd voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Eryndlynd voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Eryndlynd endorsed The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Eryndlynd was endorsed by The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cannibaland, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Dwardossa, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Turbeaux, Reannia, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Entitize, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ransium, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Edible Plywood, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Ordand, Taco Respublic, Hyon Delta, Kinectia, Vanenia, Eaven, Bananaistan, The Void Territories, Artemis, Octopus Islands, Greyveldt, Lura, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, and 8 others.Deontologia, Atsvea, Oryx the Mad God, Middle Barael, Talgarth, Jutsa, East Stederland, and Pythaga.