The Emerald Forest of Eryndlynd is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Archdruid Eryx with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.467 billion Eryndians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eryndhar. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eryndian economy, worth a remarkable 2,702 trillion eryndollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 235,650 eryndollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, and the internet has been placed under government control. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eryndlynd's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is druidry.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, the internet has been placed under government control.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Eryndlynd voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Conscientious objection to abortion".
- : Eryndlynd voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the General Assembly".
- : Eryndlynd voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Advancement of Anti-Fascist Action".
- : Eryndlynd voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Eryndlynd endorsed The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
- : Eryndlynd was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Wisteria Islands.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cannibaland, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Turbeaux, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Entitize, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ransium, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Ordand, Taco Respublic, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, The Void Territories, Artemis, Octopus Islands, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, and 16 others.The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Terrabod, New Ladavia, Doxstern, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, East Skirsburg, Bunkaiia, New Kvenland, Blue Nagia, Roless, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, and The Wisteria Islands.