|Capital||any of the states or regions|
|Leader||the citizens of Jutsa|
The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the citizens of Jutsa with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, strictly enforced bedtime, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 9.953 billion Jutsae hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of any of the states or regions. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Jutsaish economy, worth a remarkable 1,769 trillion Iots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 177,831 Iots, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, Jutsa's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, several inches are being added to first class seating, and orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step. Crime is totally unknown. Jutsa's national animal is the Feejayoplep, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, Jutsa's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Jutsa was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Jutsa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, The citizens of Jutsa's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, the citizens of Jutsa is considering changing the nation's name to Blackacre.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Verdant Haven, Ransium, Plifte, Frieden-und Freudenland, Window Land, Novian Republics, Dwardossa, Ironic Remarks, Octopus Islands, Feladria, Reannia, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Ownzone, Cheloboria, Appendia, Pen Blanityion, Groenwald, Burkhai, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pythaga, Hyon Delta, Effazio, McClandia Doge 2, and Candlewhisper Archive.