The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jason North with a fair hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.817 billion Canaltians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bondiclav. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Canaltian economy, worth a remarkable 1,576 trillion pence a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 231,327 pence, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jason North is considering changing the Canaltian flag to one with more glitter, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, and the nation is devoted to world peas. Crime is totally unknown. Canaltia's national animal is the hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is pointless.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, the nation is devoted to world peas.
- : Canaltia lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, Jason North is considering changing the Canaltian flag to one with more glitter.
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, a formerly quiet little town is now booming as both a cult centre and a tourist attraction.
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Canaltia, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Ruinenlust, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Candlewhisper Archive, Ransium, Ownzone, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ziotah and Riverside, Kawastyselir, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Eryndlynd, Cannibaland, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Caterasia, Window Land, Wantevolo, Verdant Haven, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Artemis, Greyveldt, Ordand, Eaven, Kinectia, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Plifte, Octopus Islands, Lura, Bregaria, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Cheloboria, Krisylia, Ashrah, Blon Gre, Frieden-und Freudenland, Bilsa, Appendia, Effazio, and 29 others.Pen Blanityion, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Deontologia, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Girelna, New Kvenland, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Alcantaria, Jutsa, New Ladavia, Hoochlandia, Julunaphra, Adaline, Terrabod, Qvalda, Manniskoslaktet, East Stederland, Autonomousness, Swiss Hommousionopia, Cikya, Crowacia, Simbolon, Dayan Khanate, Foir, Deads ends, and Wendorthyn.