|Currency||trade for labor or objects of utility|
The Confederacy of Kawastyselir is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its smutty television, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.871 billion Kawas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waysir. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The large but sluggish Kawan economy, worth 782 trillion trades for labor or objects of utility a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 65,899 trades for labor or objects of utility, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Waysir generates millions of views, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, and the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kawastyselir's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Republic of Ohioan Territory.
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Realm of Oryx the Mad God.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Republic of Ohioan Territory.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Realm of Oryx the Mad God.
- : Kawastyselir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Federation of Hyon Delta.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Federation of Hyon Delta.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Ruinenlust, Ransium, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Ownzone, Atsvea, Candlewhisper Archive, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The Cypher Nine, Dwardossa, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Blon Gre, Meropis, Window Land, Ironic Remarks, New Ladavia, Cat-Herders United, Rivienland, Wantevolo, Elundris, Na Realtai, Love and Nature, The Southern Cascadian States, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Banandonia, Australis Terra, Raccoon Creek, Ordand, Kinganaryasia, Bandungnagara, Paplia, Groenwald, The Black Horns, Hyon Delta, Oryx the Mad God, and Ohioan Territory.