The Federated Bailiwicks of Verdant Haven is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Iskandar Viridi with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.854 billion Havenians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haventia. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Verdant Havenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,184 trillion Verdethalers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 150,865 Verdethalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new one Verdethaler coin also makes a handy throwing-star, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods", political clichés like "band-aid solutions" and "adrenaline shots to the economy" are headed for the dumpster, and a degree in Iskandar Viridi Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Verdant Haven's national animal is the Thylacine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Verdant Haven endorsed The Federation of York Zionia.
- : Verdant Haven was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Verdant Haven was endorsed by The Federation of York Zionia.
- : Verdant Haven's influence in Forest fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Verdant Haven's influence in Forest rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Verdant Haven was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Verdant Haven rejected a request from Mystic neighborhood for an embassy with Forest.
- : Verdant Haven endorsed The Federated Collectives of Uan aa Boa.
- : Verdant Haven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Verdant Haven was endorsed by The Federated Collectives of Uan aa Boa.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Ransium, Wantevolo, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, The Black Forrest, Cat-Herders United, Window Land, Eryndlynd, Novian Republics, Entitize, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Ironic Remarks, Octopus Islands, Love and Nature, Ziotah and Riverside, Bregaria, Lura, Kawastyselir, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Void Territories, Taco Respublic, Bananaistan, Caterasia, Cheloboria, Chilledsville, Effazio, Girelna, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Atsvea, Tscharva, Bestburg, Roless, Manniskoslaktet, Ashrah, Terrabod, Chan Island, Coin Lands, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Kepler-0085, The Cypher Nine, and 36 others.New Ladavia, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Alcantaria, Cuillin, Fartsniffage, Wizardonia, Uniania Geeth, Kyratistani, Bunkaiia, Shauls, Santa Joanna, Rhodevus, Forest Virginia, Thrything, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Forgotten Beauty, Greyveldt, Valieon, Xunaan, Xaokova, Pythaga, Craset, The Most Serene Republicans, Miltil, Metolius, Max Siotto, Rezkhazia, Siornor, Sean Fiobha, Mushy Baby, Plifte, Eastshade, Ekolandia, Jutsa, Uan aa Boa, and York Zionia.