The Christmas VrijStaat of Ownzone is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Punisher with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 7.077 billion Ownzoneans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vault 75. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Ownzonean economy, worth a remarkable 1,436 trillion Units a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 202,923 Units, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons, "Mad Max: Returning Again to Barrydrome" is this year's unexpected summer blockbuster, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, and mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ownzone's national animal is the Murloc, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dudeism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ownzone endorsed The Whispering Trees of Murmuria.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation.
- : Ownzone lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Ownzone endorsed The Iron Lithuanian Empire of LVK212.
- : Ownzone endorsed The United Socialist States of Unknown24.
- : Ownzone endorsed The Republic of Snjor.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, "Mad Max: Returning Again to Barrydrome" is this year's unexpected summer blockbuster.
- : Ownzone was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, the military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Ruinenlust, Mountain Ash Forests, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Ironic Remarks, Tauride, Cannibaland, Kawastyselir, Dwardossa, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Candlewhisper Archive, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Caterasia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Elundris, Fahx, Love and Nature, Boar Stacks, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Meropis, Kinganaryasia, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Wantevolo, Prydaein, Banandonia, Bilsa, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Artemis, Ordand, Eaven, Oryx the Mad God, Groenwald, The Black Horns, Shimerta, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, and 24 others.Mahrenbach, Speal Dhorrn, Plifte, Octopus Islands, Deontologia, Pesto alla Genovese, Entitize, Bregaria, Euso, The Righteous Order of Youth, Lura, Ecolof, Ashrah, Greyveldt, Sean Fiobha, Prin Halland, Crowacia, Coranova, Kinectia, Vanenia, Tur Ada, Paplia, Rippardine, and Palos Heights.