WA Delegate (non-executive): The Tomatoship of New Delfos (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Taijitu
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Taijitu is ranked 15,497th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Guild of Noble Nannies of Dread Nanny Roberts||Anarchy||“Beware of my Au Pairs”|
|2.||The Zepublic of Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy||Capitalist Paradise||“What the first nations say”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Inglo-Scotia||Corporate Police State||“Pax Quæritur Bello”|
|4.||The Corporate Head of Kelman Winters||Corporate Police State||“Join Us or Fail”|
|5.||The Ardent Valor of The First Garrison||Corporate Police State||“Ride to ruin!”|
|6.||The Divine People's Republic of St Oz||Civil Rights Lovefest||“sequunt ergo sum”|
|7.||The Republic of Lower Rah Shrotorchum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|8.||The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar||New York Times Democracy||“Man i waithtir nin tiruva?”|
|9.||The Democratic States of Red Monez||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Those Destroyers just keep on coming!”|
|10.||The Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu Founder||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Voulez-vous qu'on vous fasse des révolutions à l'eau?”|
- : The Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu Founder arrived from Balder.
- : The Ancient Empire of Funkadelia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Yhree arrived from NationStates.
- : Regional Founder The Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu Founder ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Township Revolution arrived from Wysteria.
- : Grand miltonia ceased to exist.
- : The Nation of Twertis departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Nation of Twertis arrived from NationStates.
- : The Divine People's Republic of St Oz suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Great European Union of Freedomanica of the region Fylkirvegr proposed constructing embassies.
Taijitu Regional Message Board
What NS drama? It's RP dude. RP affects like...nothing related to NS politics (which is partially why RP is awesome),
Oh Oz. No. I came here to go "hey guys, I got myself elected the Delegate of the largest in-game region." For all your talk about "reconnecting" I figured some long-timers off region I helped found would be "hey cool."
Instead we got to RP, you spouted some stuff that doesn't really match reality, and here we are.
How about neither? Like I said I came here to be "hey guys, look what I did. Neat, huh?" and we somehow got onto RP.
Am I here to recruit you? Nah. As talented a writer as you, Myro, and others are? My eight years in Taijitu, trying to get RP to work, pretty much tells me you're not going to commit to anything.
Am I gloating? Nope. I legitimately thought some of you guys would find it cool I managed to get the Delegacy of TNP.
In retrospect? That's the problem I guess. You go on about Taijitu being a place to reconnect with people.
Yet despite being here at day one? Yeah. Never really felt I got as much as I put in.
And it's honestly baffling. I considered you guys as close to friends as one could for online people. And I guess it's time to come to terms that this feeling was never mutual.
Peace Ozy. You were an asshole, but a fun one. Wish it had worked out.
lol, dude we haven't talked in years get over yourself.
Let me put it simply for your delusional head.
1. We hung out back in the day, it was cool
2. We all treated people like dicks back then, that was less cool. I've been trying to reconnect and not be a dick to people. Every post you're literally disparaging someone.
3. You're trying to tell us our sour experience years ago was invalid, when you weren't even there or active. I don't remember you being around, so maybe you don't know?
4. Congrats you're Delegate in TNP when NS is dying. NS is so dead that it was knocked out for a day by a third-rate youtuber.
5. Congrats you're RPing, glad you love doing your hobby. It wasn't like that years ago when we tried.
6. What kind of friends don't talk for years? What kind of friends just talk crap upon arrival
7. Whatever you think you put in and deserve to get out, nobody here owes you anything.
8. Calm down with your ego.
I didn't even have to be here for the drama to start this time!
No, I have a plan for bringing it back up it's just annoying and I haven't had a few hours free for it yet. Maybe Friday or Sunday.
Not addressed to me, but I figure I may as well put in two cents.
1. Yes, and some of us still hang out in other ways.
2. I try to be less of a dick than I used to be too, though people tell me I've usually been pretty nice.
3. I wasn't involved in that, much as I would have liked to, so I don't think I can comment.
4. NS as a site is built on ancient technology and is running near capacity on the servers it has. An increase from 180k to 260k nations strained things more than usual. Back in the day, we had under 140k - http://texasregion.net/images/nshistory/nshistoryTheWorldNations.png NS could easily die, but it hasn't yet. And it's not clever to knock I-S's TNP Delegacy. It's the Delegacy of a region with 1735 WA member nations, with an active community and no founder, which has managed to keep a democracy going for 15 years, with admirable stability for the last 8+ years.
5. I think there may be a more fundamental disconnect than that: I think the best RP stands out to I-S and the worst stood out to you. Maybe I'm wrong.
6. I'm usually glad to reconnect. I think things got off on the wrong foot here, and I don't think I-S deserves all the blame for that. The tone was set by this post which was probably a joke but not the friendliest one. I'm not sure why I-S took that as a comment on TNP RP, but it was certainly negative.
7. That's not 100% true, I think we owe everyone decency.
8. I think we all have pretty big egos, and that doesn't need to be a problem.
To be fair, if we compare https://i.imgur.com/BkQ7D34.png to http://texasregion.net/images/nshistory/nshistoryTheWorldNationsWA.png it indicates there were significantly more WA (then UN) nations in 2004 and 2005 than there are now, but there are still about as many as there were in 2007 around today.
I feel like most of those are bots
Most WAs or most non-WAs?
both, considering the massive regions of zombie nations, I'm guessing there's some nation management scripts out there that might even handle WA's