WA Delegate (non-executive): The Tomatoship of New Delfos (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Taijitu
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Taijitu is ranked 7,080th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Consitutional Diarchy of Argorinthia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Propellentibus ad aurora”|
|2.||The Drug Fueled Utopian Communes of Al Khem||Father Knows Best State||“One material bound of Ta”|
|3.||The Holy Red Zombie Excellence of ChasingLola||Left-Leaning College State||“The answer, of course, is 42.”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of United Socialist Republics of Finland||Psychotic Dictatorship||“:3”|
|5.||The Special Fiefdom of Kohr||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Where the Money Trickles Upward”|
|6.||The Hot Mess of Peoples Republic of TempleLandia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Honey Badger Don't Care”|
|7.||The Magnificent People's State of 001AmEricA100||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Communism is more than a graph, it's a free market.”|
|8.||The Bavarian Soviet Republic of Cabrinialand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Cabrinialand We Trust”|
|9.||The Corporate Head of Kelman Winters||Corporate Police State||“Join Us or Fail”|
|10.||The Nation of Rykirys||New York Times Democracy||“Μακάρι να μην είχα φορέσει αυτά τα παντελόνια”|
- : The Hot Mess of Peoples Republic of TempleLandia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Magnificent People's State of 001AmEricA100 arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Free Land of McNewland arrived from Warzone Sandbox.
- : The Magnificent People's State of 001AmEricA100 ceased to exist.
- : Myroria ceased to exist.
- : Lindisfarne ceased to exist.
- : Inglo-scotia ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Eas Mania Tal departed this region for The Crystal Underground.
- : The New Chapter of El Fiji Grande arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Colony of Eas Mania Tal arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Taijitu Regional Message Board
Right back at ya! (five days late :P)
It's ok, the chocolate easter eggs are still fair game!
This year for N-Day I think we should choose Ignore.