|Leader||The Council of New Delfos|
|Animal||Big Red Tomato|
The Tomatoship of New Delfos is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Council of New Delfos with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.166 billion Delfics hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is dominated by the Department of Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delfingrad. The average income tax rate is 8.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Delfosian economy, worth a remarkable 3,531 trillion tomatoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 146,126 tomatoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Brown Sugar 101 is a popular course at community colleges, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, the new universal healthcare system has been dubbed The Council of New Delfos-care by its detractors, and prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. New Delfos's national animal is the Big Red Tomato, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Delfos, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : New Delfos was endorsed by The Ardent Valor of The First Garrison.
- : New Delfos was endorsed by The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar.
- : New Delfos was endorsed by The Divine People's Republic of St Oz.
- : Following new legislation in New Delfos, the new universal healthcare system has been dubbed The Council of New Delfos-care by its detractors.
- : New Delfos lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : New Delfos endorsed Of the us.
- : New Delfos's influence in Taijitu fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : New Delfos's influence in Taijitu rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : New Delfos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.