The All-House Union of Myroria is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Fendrina Quarrovth with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, deadly medical pandemics, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 25.421 billion Myrorians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pelagis. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Myrorian economy, worth a remarkable 7,258 trillion guildens a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 285,525 guildens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region, nine out of ten citizens of Myroria answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation, and suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Myroria's national animal is the greater capercaillie, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Myroria lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Myroria's influence in Taijitu rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Myroria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Myroria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Myroria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Myroria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Myroria endorsed The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar.
- : Myroria was endorsed by The Tomatoship of New Delfos.
- : Myroria removed regional password protection from Taijitu.
- : Myroria was endorsed by The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar.