|Leader||Benevolent Overlord F'Earstel|
The Special Fiefdom of Kohr is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Benevolent Overlord F'Earstel with an iron fist, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, strictly enforced bedtime, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.637 billion Kohrians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Environment, and Education also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Exponds. The average income tax rate is 87.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Kohrian economy, worth 326 trillion Peter's Fleshes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 42,778 Peter's Fleshes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands, and religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kohr's national animal is the Untamed Ginger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kohr's influence in Taijitu fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Kohr voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes".
- : Kohr's influence in Taijitu fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Kohr's influence in Taijitu rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Kohr was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Kohr's influence in Taijitu rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Kohr voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Kohr voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : Kohr published "The Special Fiefdom" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Kohr changed its national nation type to "Special Fiefdom".