WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati, Taijitu, Cascadia, The Pacific Northwest, Regionless, Bus Stop, SECFanatics, The Great Universe, Nature Republic, The Embassy, Fredonia, Union of Conservative Nations s, Nuovoiork, United States of Femdom, and Codex Ylvus.
Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem is ranked 20,989th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Protectorate of Friendly Park Rangers||Father Knows Best State||“Welcome. Please stay on the trail. Don't feed the bears”|
|2.||The Native Peoples of Yellowstone Valley||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Indigenous and Grateful”|
- : Embassy established between Codex Ylvus and Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- : The Protectorate of Friendly Park Rangers agreed to construct embassies with Codex Ylvus.
- : The Holy Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Zombie Minion departed this region for Ulthar.
- : Embassy established between United States of Femdom and Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Zombie Minion arrived from The Arch Imperium of Mystiina.
- : The Matriarchy of Eastern European Nations of the region United States of Femdom agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Native Peoples of Yellowstone Valley proposed constructing embassies with United States of Femdom.
- : The Matriarchy of Eastern European Nations of the region United States of Femdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Paris Agreement and Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem Regional Message Board
Normally, we don't keep people out of Yellowstone. But Raymond Reinke, age 55, from Pendleton, Oregon is a Grade A @$$/-/@+ who taunts our bison, drives drunk & reckless, and gets into fights constantly with our guests. By the power vested in me, we sentence him to stand in front of a herd of bison bulls in a cow costume. Which is also filled with fire ants.
I've heard of ears getting cleaned, but to have Ear Spring erupt and spew out trash thrown in from several decades ago...that's amazing! They used to do it a lot. Morning Glory got clogged that way. But let's not see that happen again...the trash, that is.
In response to the killing of our beloved and famous park wolves, we officially declare it open season on trophy hunters. Yes, we support the right to arm bears, too.
A reminder, folks, the bison can and will charge you. And they are faster than you are.
When my family and I were in Medora, we had to wait a whole hour just so a couple bison could cross the road.
Welcome back, Nuovoiork. My apologies for my lack of correspondence. It's been a challenging time these last few years.
Yep. Nothing like a couple of bison to make you remember to slow down, be aware of your surroundings, and be grateful for life.
I personally don't mind if they are slow; it's when they are fast that you gotta watch out. I was in Yellowstone at Mud Volcano when the males came up while the females and calves stayed down in the Hayden Valley. Being boys, they'd challenge each other and sometimes get into fights. My wife and I came down one boardwalk, and there was this bull coming up. It stopped and snorted. Now, with boiling mud around us, weren't anywhere else to go. So we froze. I turned my head to took a look behind me, and there in my peripheral was another bull, lying in the mud. I realized that we puny humans were directly in between, so I carefully coaxed my wife and a couple of other folks along so they could do their bison thing. Really gets the adrenaline going, I tell you what. Powerful experience.
Would you consider yourself an animal person?
I like and respect animals. My family includes pets.
How about you? Do you consider yourself an animal person?
I eat them sometimes, but not often. I prefer the tame wilderness of a city's park.
Hibernation. Gotta love it.
Also, there's a new thermal area popping up. Tern, I believe it's called.