WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati, Taijitu, Cascadia, The Pacific Northwest, Regionless, Bus Stop, SECFanatics, The Great Universe, Ebenezer, Nature Republic, The Embassy, De Imperii ex Varney, and Northern Islands.
Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem is ranked 1,306th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Native Peoples of Yellowstone Valley||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Indigenous and Grateful”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Friendly Park Rangers||Father Knows Best State||“Welcome. Please stay on the trail. Don't feed the bears”|
- : Embassy established between Northern Islands and Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- : The Community of The Northern Coastal Area of the region Northern Islands agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Native Peoples of Yellowstone Valley proposed constructing embassies with Northern Islands.
- : The Rogue Nation of Bordermania of the region Northern Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem and De Imperii ex Varney.
- : The Native Peoples of Yellowstone Valley agreed to construct embassies with De Imperii ex Varney.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Varney of the region De Imperii ex Varney proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Native Peoples of Yellowstone Valley proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem Regional Message Board
Sorry, folks. Felt fishing waders have to go. There are some nice rubber soled ones that have come along recently that work just fine. We have to make sure we prevent invasive species from screwing up Wonderland. Or those trout just ain't gonna be there.
On the one hand, I'm glad that our grizzly bears have grown in number. But why de-list them from as an Endangered Species? They used to roam the West by the tens of thousands, and now hardly 2% of their number remain. Why get their numbers up just so that little East Coast CEO boys with inadequacy problems who need trophies can bring their numbers back down again? It takes a long time for grizzlies to recover.
Here, in this Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, our bears of all species are protected from White hunting, and we consult with indigenous people on their rights to keep balance. We don't "manage" wildlife or rivers here. We co-exist. For the benefit and enjoyment of all Peoples.
Must be fire season.
Jackson Hole. Totality during the Great Eclipse of 2017.
Waiting for that spring thaw. Still a lot of snowy elevations. Meanwhile, check out Steamboat Geyser, the tallest in the world when she's awake. And lately, that has been a lot!
Well, that's it. I'm now completely in favor of the right to arm bears.
Welcome to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, where bison are more important than beef, where we try to respect our superintendents, and we understand the science behind the biology, geology, and climate. We don't close our borders, nor detain children from entering and enjoying our region. We just ask that you leave the elk alone, don't go off the boardwalks, don't shoot the bison (who do not overgraze the Lamar, that's what cows do) or the bears. The only temporary closures are due to things like snow-clogged mountain passes, bison parades, and shifts in thermal features--for your safety.
Normally, we don't keep people out of Yellowstone. But Raymond Reinke, age 55, from Pendleton, Oregon is a Grade A @$$/-/@+ who taunts our bison, drives drunk & reckless, and gets into fights constantly with our guests. By the power vested in me, we sentence him to stand in front of a herd of bison bulls in a cow costume. Which is also filled with fire ants.
I've heard of ears getting cleaned, but to have Ear Spring erupt and spew out trash thrown in from several decades ago...that's amazing! They used to do it a lot. Morning Glory got clogged that way. But let's not see that happen again...the trash, that is.
In response to the killing of our beloved and famous park wolves, we officially declare it open season on trophy hunters. Yes, we support the right to arm bears, too.