Lazarus is a Restorer. Returning nations are refounded here.
WA Delegate: The Obesotocracy of Treadwellia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Lazarene League, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, the West Pacific, the South Pacific, Balder, the Rejected Realms, Warzone Asia, Warzone Sandbox, One big Island, Gay, Hell, Caer Sidi, 10000 Islands, The Free Nations Region, Anteria, and 7 others.Ridgefield, Sophia, the Pacific, The League, Catboy, Talonia, and Warzone Trinidad.
The embassy with Warzone Trinidad is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Featured, Founderless, Free Trade, Future Tech, Gargantuan, Governorless, LGBT, Map, Modern Tech, and 9 others.National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Restorer, Role Player, and Sinker.
Regional Power: Very High
Lazarus contains 11,073 nations, the 4th most in the world.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Lazarus
Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.
As a region, Lazarus is ranked 10,210th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Awesomly Awesome Collective of Malororia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Never Give Up, Never get Malaria”|
|2.||The United Computer States of Macworld||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Computers We Trust”|
|3.||The Hell Hole of Terrians||Corporate Police State||“DEATH TO HUMANS !”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Landing Site Alpha||Left-wing Utopia||“Horam Expecta Veniet”|
|5.||The Federation of The police state||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Democracy, never heard of it.”|
|6.||The Armed Technocracy of The Gelseen Hegemony||Capitalist Paradise||“The greatest joy comes through creation.”|
|7.||The Socialist Soviet Tsardom of Varkrieg||Father Knows Best State||“God save the Tsar”|
|8.||The Ur-Quan Masters of Hesperonis||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Hold what you do is wrong! Why do you do this thing?”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Saint Grail||Father Knows Best State||“Better Dead than Alive”|
|10.||The Empire of Rototornik||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Excellence is our habit, perfection is our goal.”|
1234. . .1,1071,108»
- : The Borderlands of Grey-67 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-67 was refounded.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-66 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-66 was refounded.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-65 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-65 was refounded.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-60 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-60 was refounded.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-57 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-57 was refounded.
Lazarus Regional Message Board
Because you overcomplicated it for everyone. Keep it simple
Thatís the plan chief.
The only special rules will be a tech divide and then what calp said earlier:
Eh, not using economic stress would have been to much of a hassle. I blame it on inactivity.
Write the rules pls, and maybe nerf the lower org tiers a bit.
Not everyone here passed algebra lol
Calption here is what I have so far
1. No alts on the map
2. You can expand every week but it will be small and gradual with an area 1/4 of your size being what you can claim (needs 1-2 paragraphs worth of RP to expand)
3.To get technology better then what you have you can venture into the RZs with the chances of dying being higher than of living (so RP it that way)
That is what I have in mind so far for rules with a tech divide, stat divide, and a the state organization being added in other areas
2. Buff it to your original size, but make it every 3 weeks, and 3-2 paragraphs.
3. Ok I guess, maybe use a die to determine if it succeeds or not. (6 is success)
For 2 half your original size and every 2 weeks
For 3 yea a die will likely be the method for it
Okay then? *Pets the canine head*
Sounds fun. Maybe can use the economy to bully other states into submission or use their military.