WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Valhalla, Nasicournia, Taijitu, San Francisco Bay Area, 00000 A World Power, Liberty Alliance, Equinox, Harem of Awesome, the Rejected Realms, and Founderless.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Jethnea
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Jethnea is ranked 20,545th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Glorious State of Dazchan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ecce homo, qui est faba”|
|2.||The Mostly Serene Republic of Celestial Sphere||Left-Leaning College State||“Look beyond the horizon”|
|3.||The Sugar-Coated Evil Twin of South Harmoneia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In much wisdom is much grief.”|
|4.||The United States of Followup||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We the people”|
|5.||The Holy Stalking Silence of Earthly Heaven||Mother Knows Best State||“Treasure your loved ones, they won't always be there”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy of Shetland||Father Knows Best State||“Rise Up!”|
|7.||The Colony of -DN-||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Veritas Omnia Vincula Vincit”|
|8.||The Clumsiness of Fumblings||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Aw, gee, do I gotta?”|
|9.||The Queendom of Yuzuhiko||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Queendom of Yuzuhiko arrived from Balder.
- : The Holy Stalking Silence of Earthly Heaven lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Queendom of Yuzuhiko ceased to exist.
- : The Christmas Open Sleigh of Jolly Ole Saint Nick departed this region for The Hole To Hide In.
- : The Christmas Open Sleigh of Jolly Ole Saint Nick arrived from The Flying Fishes Bait Shop.
- : Dwergies ceased to exist.
- : Heiku trus ceased to exist.
- : Matriarchy of eve of the region Isle of eve proposed constructing embassies.
- : Heiku trus arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Yarr Matey of Watering Down The Rum Gets You Shived departed this region for Smol Fur Empire.
Jethnea Regional Message Board
TEP has fallen for TAO's anti-marsupial propaganda, too? :(
Fallen for? No, I'm the one who creates pro marsupial propaganda. Well, I did. Years ago, in the old-timey days.
Can a human consume a marsupial? What does Koala meat taste like?
Chicken, of course!
I want a kangaroo.
Very chewy and tough :(
Greetings and salutations from Founderless! I'm WS/VE, Foreign Affairs Director, and I've got a foreign update to share with you! No, we are not dead. We're back, better than ever, and Sedge has prepared this spicy report for y'all on where we are and where we're headed.
Give it a read: viewtopic.php?p=37999156#p37999156