|Leader||King Viktor II|
The United Kingdom of Vikoland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King Viktor II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.35 billion Vikolanders hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rundhavn. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vikolandic economy, worth 242 trillion Kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 103,054 Kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, and stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Vikoland's national animal is the Arctic Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Vikoland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Vikoland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Vikoland lodged a message on the Refugia Regional Message Board.
- : Vikoland was endorsed by The Queendom of Ellamaa.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, Vikolanders seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Elenaraghaenaris, Laisou, Junitaki-cho, Cadenzana, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Tovenia, Araine, Liphia, Michelland, Narwhal, Typica, Tre Bia Land, Sueloc, Imbault, Lower French Gregballs, Golden gateway, Parapollacis, Koayo, Chacapoya, Bapaving, Vystrania, Inaros OPA, Eroias, Ezopi, The Star Enpire, High Reiserland, Princess of the Void, Valdonland, Nottinghaven, Giant Redwoods, Ciumbuleuit-Bandung, Feu de Glace, and Ellamaa.