|Leader||King Viktor II|
The Most Serene United Kingdom of Vikoland is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King Viktor II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, national health service, and lack of airports. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.395 billion Vikolanders hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rundhavn. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vikolandic economy, worth 617 trillion Kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 140,578 Kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Religious terrorism is considered to be an Act of God by insurance companies, board shorts have replaced board rooms, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass, and coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list. Crime is totally unknown. Vikoland's national animal is the Arctic Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Vikoland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, religious terrorism is considered to be an Act of God by insurance companies.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Following new legislation in Vikoland, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Vikoland endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Vikoland endorsed The Commonwealth of Elvier.
- : Vikoland was endorsed by The Free Land of Ancient Canines.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Junitaki-cho, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Tovenia, Araine, Liphia, Michelland, Typica, Golden gateway, Koayo, Inaros OPA, The Star Enpire, Valdonland, Nottinghaven, Nekhuser-Ra, Uitmuntendheid, New Filippe, New Pi-Ramesses, Northern Endo, Letargia, Axolotlta, Perpetual Light, Nangka, Haibaria, Eleland, Floofybit, Croonia, Fel Vudos, Tiralta, Adawu, Denimz, Aephony, Pangeodrea, Josu, Polushia, Narwhal, Irelis, Basedilonia, The Land Named Bob, Everetunga-Hari, Remnants of the Pacific, Fuernox, Hathniland, Iscandare, Duneraven, Grayk San, Hoqeallistan, Anga Rea Nash, Free Syria, Delta Vega IV, and 40 others.Allokyus, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Brazileand, Hollandi, Kazakh Empire, Applemarsh, Aumbura, Porthosia, Skrunklyland, Archieli, Yondoria, Rouingaeha Moistersland, Talvezout, Froler, Astralania, Perizea, Bobesville-Sholstine, Bus house, Crawnaft, Ladita, Ecologiania, Nydelig, Roguepalace, Obsidian Snake, Bey Land, Burning Sand, Orangino, Michis, Ruhrrheinia, Tralfamdore, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Kaltea, Larengen, Eonenona, Dyllonia, and Ancient Canines.