The Cloud Data Storage of Delta Vega IV is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Känzler Bismark with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.759 billion Vugans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bundestäg. The average income tax rate is 75.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Delta Vega IVian economy, worth 980 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 91,089 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, women don't report crimes to the emergency services for fear of being arrested, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, and one of the nation's leading exports is empty platitudes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Delta Vega IV's national animal is the Oogledwarf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Delta Vega IV was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Delta Vega IV was endorsed by The Ardent Valor of The First Garrison.
- : Delta Vega IV was endorsed by The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar.
- : Delta Vega IV was endorsed by The Divine People's Republic of St Oz.
- : Delta Vega IV changed its national faith to "Humanism".
- : Delta Vega IV voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction"".
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, one of the nation's leading exports is empty platitudes.
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, women don't report crimes to the emergency services for fear of being arrested.
- : Delta Vega IV was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".