The Cloud Data Storage of Delta Vega IV is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Känzler Bismark with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.134 billion Vugans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bundestäg. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Delta Vega IVian economy, worth a remarkable 1,002 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 90,084 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heartwarming sentiments are even hotter now, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace', hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Delta Vega IV's national animal is the Oogledwarf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Delta Vega IV's influence in Taijitu fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Delta Vega IV was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Delta Vega IV was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Delta Vega IV was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Delta Vega IV lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'.
- : Delta Vega IV was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Delta Vega IV, heartwarming sentiments are even hotter now.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Peoples Republic of TempleLandia.