|Leader||Rock the Dwayne Johnson|
The Republic of Liphia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rock the Dwayne Johnson with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.051 billion Liphians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Place. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Liphian economy, worth 391 trillion Stonks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 128,438 Stonks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, parents are always up to speed on the latest childcare techniques, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign governments' extravagances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Liphia's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Liphia, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign governments' extravagances.
- : Liphia endorsed The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Liphia endorsed The Republic of Citida de la domes.
- : Following new legislation in Liphia, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Liphia endorsed The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Liphia was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Following new legislation in Liphia, parents are always up to speed on the latest childcare techniques.
- : Following new legislation in Liphia, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety.
- : Following new legislation in Liphia, gossip magazines have pictures of Rock the Dwayne Johnson sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Liphia, all astronauts are hot twenty-something models selected because they have 'the right stuff'.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Junitaki-cho, Araine, Golden gateway, Nottinghaven, Typica, Michelland, Valdonland, Koayo, The Star Enpire, Inaros OPA, Vikoland, Uitmuntendheid, New Pi-Ramesses, New Filippe, Northern Endo, Letargia, Axolotlta, Nangka, Haibaria, Remnants of the Pacific, Perpetual Light, Eleland, Floofybit, Fel Vudos, Moulk2, Nekhuser-Ra, Tiralta, Fuernox, Croonia, The Land Named Bob, Denimz, Aephony, Pangeodrea, Josu, Polushia, Narwhal, Irelis, Everetunga-Hari, Iscandare, Hathniland, Duneraven, Grayk San, Tovenia, Hoqeallistan, Free Syria, Delta Vega IV, Far Anoglinlan, Crialdenna, and 32 others.Vandermeer, Brazileand, Tortugura, Adawu, Hollandi, Kazakh Empire, Stokolva, Aumbura, Applemarsh, Porthosia, Skrunklyland, Froler, Talvezout, Roguepalace, Bobesville-Sholstine, Archieli, Perizea, Astralania, The Faa Laniummochizzles, Bus house, Crawnaft, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, Ladita, Eastern Lancasteria, Bey Land, Ecologiania, Orangino, Michis, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Ruhrrheinia, Yondoria, and Pom Lunce.