The Majestic Forest of Typica is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Eucleides with a fair hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.632 billion Typicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elysium. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Typican economy, worth a remarkable 1,504 trillion basic labors a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 226,812 basic labors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military struggles with recruitment, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's, billion-basic labor sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts, and the government seizes the property of the recently deceased. Crime is totally unknown. Typica's national animal is the peregrine falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is transcendentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Typica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, billion-basic labor sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's.
- : Typica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Typica was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Middanowah.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Araine, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Laisou, Junitaki-cho, Tovenia, Michelland, Cadenzana, Liphia, Narwhal, Whorth, Imbault, Sueloc, Golden gateway, Charcuterie, Turtle Island Coalition, Ellamaa, Lower French Gregballs, Kariforunia, Chacapoya, Elenaraghaenaris, Lunerbehrgm, Vystrania, Fracoda, Valdonland, Parapollacis, Koayo, Bapaving, New Filippe, The Star Enpire, Inaros OPA, Nether Budgerigar, Ciumbuleuit-Bandung, Eroias, Kazumasen, High Reiserland, Vikoland, Feu de Glace, and Middanowah.