|Leader||Imperator Paul J Rankin III|
|Faith||Bismarck Egyptian Paganism|
|Currency||Solidus Reichsmark Aureus|
|Animal||Great White Shark|
The Federation of Bismarck-Tirpitz is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Imperator Paul J Rankin III with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.861 billion Bismarck-Tirpitzians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bismarck City. The average income tax rate is 25.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Bismarck-Tirpitzian economy, worth 92.9 trillion Solidus Reichsmark Aureuses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 49,929 Solidus Reichsmark Aureuses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, homophobia is off the menu, and wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bismarck-Tirpitz's national animal is the Great White Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Bismarck Egyptian Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz was refounded in Osiris.
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Bismarck-Tirpitz was endorsed by Zapatian workers state.