The Free Land of Denimz is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, public floggings, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.603 billion Denimzians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jeanius Cityz. The average income tax rate is 84.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Denimzian economy, worth 253 trillion Denims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. Average income is 97,315 Denims, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Denimz are famed for their reasonable volume levels, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Denimz, and all industry is owned and run by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Denimz's national animal is the Obama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Denimz was endorsed by The Kingdom of Pangeodrea.
- : Denimz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and Most Income Equality.
- : Denimz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Assisted Suicide Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Denimz, all industry is owned and run by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Denimz, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Denimz.
- : Following new legislation in Denimz, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Denimz are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : Denimz endorsed The Community of Grayk San.
- : Denimz endorsed The Principality of Dacay.
- : Following new legislation in Denimz, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Following new legislation in Denimz, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Junitaki-cho, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, New Filippe, Michelland, Tovenia, Araine, Liphia, Typica, Lower French Gregballs, Golden gateway, Koayo, Chacapoya, Inaros OPA, The Star Enpire, Vikoland, Uitmuntendheid, Northern Endo, Valdonland, New Pi-Ramesses, Axolotlta, Nangka, Haibaria, Eleland, Floofybit, Shuadan, Nekhuser-Ra, Imperve, Narwhal, The Land Named Bob, Tiralta, Fel Vudos, Perpetual Light, Society of Green Socialists, Nottinghaven, Irelis, Croonia, Goeppingen, Schuville, Celebrur, Kariforunia, Remnants of the Pacific, Honeydewistania, Hathniland, Costa Brillante, Duneraven, The Lowlands of Holland, Letargia, Grayk San, Dacay, and 1 other.Pangeodrea.